S•I•X•T•Y T•H•R•E•E

Louis

"Why didn't you eat them? I know you love them, Hazza."

"M not hungry."

"You have to eat something. There is no way that I won't see that cute, adorable belly anymore. You can't do this to my. It would break my heart baby."

"Okay..." he smiled a bit. "You really think it's cute..?" he looked at me with wet eyes.

"Harry..." I grabbed his hands. "You are the most beautiful angel I have ever met. I love every part of you. And your belly? It's freaking adorable. I find your lips so kissable and your kiss so unmissable. Your fingertips so touchable... And your eyes? Irresistible."

"Lou I love you so much... You literally saved my life..." he started to cry.

"Hazza... It's okay... What about we eat them together? One you, one me."

"O-okay." he grabbed one and started to eat. He looked like he's in a heaven and hell at the same time. "Lou m feeling sick. I like it but... I have to eat slowly..."

"It's okay, I know. We can do this, day by day. I promise you I will be here for you. Always."

"Okay... Can I have a break..?"

"Of course honey."

"Thanks Lou."

"Hey Haz.. Where you thinking about the names..?"

"Names of what?" he laughed and sat down on the couch.

"Babies you silly."

"Oh."

"Hey. You okay? I didn't want you to feel uncom"

"No m fine. Uhm... I always liked the idea of naming my kids after colors... I know, it's stupid."

"No, it's actually really pretty. Violet, Silver, Blue and Gray." he smiled.

"Yeah... I..."

"Yes?"

"I love you so freaking much Lou." he ran to me and gave me a light kiss. His lips were super soft, just like always. "Y-you're... Perfect."

"So you are."

♡♡♡
A.N.
My Larry heart reading Larry fanfictions at night like