*E•I•G•H•T•Y T•H•R•E•E*

Harry

"Do you wanna build a snooowmaaan?" Phoebe started to sing.

"Oh shut uuup." Lou laughed.

"I want tooo!" girls shouted.

"Hey, look who's here!" I smiled. "Hey Fluff! Come on, come on!" I opened my arms, waiting for him to run to me. He started running, his little tongue sticking out. "Aww baby." I catched him.

"Call him baby again and I'll give him back to the owners. I don't care he's cute. I'm your baby!" Lou said with a broken voice.

"Lou you're my baby. He is OUR. And don't you dare to take him away from me!" I hugged Fluff.

"So, can auntie Gemma hug her nephew?"

"No."

"Well that's really kind of you."

"That's my baby."

"OUR, Harold." Lou corrected me.

"Yeah. Sure, Lewis."

Suddenly, a snowball hit me in a face.

"Aaah!" I screamed. "Fuck it's cold! Who was it!? WHO WAS IIIT!?"

"EVERYBODY RUUUN! WE WAKED UP THE REAL MONSTER!" Niall yelled hysterically.

I started to make snowballs, throwing them into everyone who I saw.

"Wait it wasn't me! Zayn protect me!" Liam said when I looked at him with a smirk.

"I am your boyfriend, not your bodyguard, Payno."

"B-but.. Aaah!" he ran inside as I threw the ball. Yup, it hit Zayn. But he wasn't reacting.

"I am so sorry to tell you but... Snowball war started!" Zayn shouted with a smile on his face. "Now let's see who will end up as the biggest target!"

Fluff happily ran inside, so I started to make more smowballs.

"Hey, Lou... We can make a team!"

"Sure baby!"

"Pow!" I threw a ball at him and I started to ran away.

"You little-! You're going to regret this!" he tried to take the snow out of his hair. Sure he's not wearing the beautiful beanie he bought, he's not going to mess his beautiful hair!

"Haha catch me!"

"Hey bro!" Lottie said. Lou turned round and she threw another ball at him.

"Okay why me!?"

♡♡♡
A.N.
So you're telling me this is not Louis or Clifford-