1•0•7

Louis

"Not gonna lie... It feels amazing to be the top for some time..." He whispered when he sat down on my lap.

"Oh really? I bet you're not as wild as me." I smirked.

"You bet?"

"You can prove to me that I'm wrong."

"Oh, I will." He pressed his soft lips towards mine, biting and sucking my bottom lip. He slowly went from my ear to my neck, making a wet spot.

"H-harry..." I mumbled.

"Not now Lou. Don't say a word." I could feel him smirking. He stripped my shirt, his hands rushing down my whole body. "Do you need those?" He pointed innocently at my pants.

"It's u-"

"I said don't say a word." He hissed.

"Okay."

"I think you don't understand." He whispered and pulled my pants down. "You say something... Even a noise... And I'll make it worse for you."

"But-"

"Fine." He pulled down my underpants and I gasped.

"I said no noises." He whispered to my left ear, which made me shiver a bit. "But you probably don't understand, so I have to show you the consequences."

He stripped right in front of me, sitting back into my lap.

Well fuck.

Forget about Tommo the tease, this is fucking Harold the daddy.

And I'm here for it.

"Look, I'm all yours now." He smiled. "You can do what you wanted to do to me in the bathrooms."

"Really?"

"No." He kneeled before me.

"Oh shit."

"I think you don't understand the meaning of this game Lou, I need to punish you right now." He grabbed my dick to his right hand and my whole body shivered.

"Who's the daddy now." He whispered with his super raspy voice that always makes me wet as fuck. No, not now-

"Oh, you're already wet... So you like it..?" He licked my tip.

My body shivered so much that my elbows stopped working and I fell on my back.

"You liked this?" He licked it again, but this time it was more teasing. After a couple of seconds, he put my whole length into his mouth and took it out. That's when I lost it.

I have never felt such a pleasure running through my body.

"Please... Do it again..." I begged, but I shouldn't. Or more like, I should have said it earlier.

His nails running down my back, he started to move his mouth up and down, looking deeply into my eyes.

Harold the daddy.

That's it.

♡♡♡
A.N.
Okay I take it back, this is the dirtiest chapter 😃👍