*E•I•G•H•T•Y O•N•E*

Harry

"Boo how do I look in th- Fuck... Put on your jumper! Now!"

"What if I don't want to."

"Then I'll help you with it."

"Sounds great."

I took the jumper and lightly touched his skin while I was putting it on. As soon as he got it on, he pushed me into the bed, aggressively pressing his lips towards mine.

"N-not now... Boo..." he started to make me a love mark. "Lou... Stop..." I groaned. "We gotta go..."

"Sorry I..." he stopped. "I'm sorry. I just love you so much, okay? I love you more than anything. I promise. You are my everything. You are the most beautiful boy and I love every single part of you."

"Did you- Did you read my diary!?"

"What? No!"

"Yeah you did! Louis!"

"Fine, first page. I am sorry, but I was scared, okay? I can't even imagine that something would happen to you again!"

"I... I am sorry... I love you Lou."

"I love you too. Now come on. They gotta be waiting for us."

***
"Harry!" my mom screamed and started to cry. We were opening out presents. She ran to me and pulled me into a hug. "Oh baby..." she was sobbing.

"Merry Christmas mom." I whispered.

"Baby how did you..." she couldn't even say a normal sentence.

"Shh... It's okay..."

"Thank you. Thank you thank you thank you!"

"I love you." I smiled.

"I love you too Harry. Btw, here is your present." she gave me box.

"No way! I wanted those shirts for so long! Thank you so much!"

"Hey baby... Can you open mine when we will be alone..?"

"Of course boo."

"Wait a minute!" Zayn shouted. "I have something important to say... Uhm... Liam..? We have been really good friends since Harry introduced us to each other and... Will you... Will you be my boyfriend..?" he whispered shyly.

Zayn Malik and shy? No way.

"Oh my God yes!" Liam shouted and pulled Zayn into a hug. "Yes yes yesss!"

♡♡♡
A.N.
Ziam 🥺 And what do you think Louis has for Harry??