1•0•6

Harry

"Yo Harry, you okay?" Niall laughed.

"Why are you asking?" I looked at Louis, him smirking unsuspiciously.

"Oh, I see." Niall started to laugh when he saw Lou's face.

"What? Tell me!"

"Bro your lips..." Liam whispered.

"You fucking-" I headed to Lou.

"I guess you were." Said Niall. I didn't eat much, but I was not hungry. I left the canteen, sprinting to the bathrooms so I can look into the mirror.

My lips were still quite red and puffy, but how? And mostly, why? We were making out in the first period and my lips look still like this.

"Baby? Oh, you're here." He giggled.

"Why didn't you tell me I look that horrible?"

"Because you don't. You look wonderful, like always. Let's go, we'll pick Fluff on our way."

***
"I'm home! With Lou!" I yelled when we came home. We went to pick up our baby on the way here, cuddling with him the whole walk.

"Harry!" Livy greeted me. "Oh, hi." She whispered when she saw Lou.

"Livy, this is my best friend Louis. And this is Fluff."

"Hi, Louis. And Fluff's so cute! Can I hold him?"

"Sure." Lou smiled. "Just be careful." I gave Fluff to Livy, her eyes filled with joy. "Who else is here?" He asked.

"My dad and Anne."

"Okay."

"Hi, honey." My mom hugged me. "Hi, Louis." She gave him a big smile. "Livy, go to your father for a second, okay? Harry, I heard you talking about Lou as your best friend. It's nice of you that you didn't tell her, but Andrew told me that you can tell her when you want to."

"Okay, thanks, mom. We're going to my room to finish something. And look over Fluff please." I grabbed his hand, entering my room. "It's my turn now," I smirked. "Just let me..." I locked the door.