1•2•6

Harry

"Harry?" I hear a girly voice behind me.

"Livy?" I smile, turning around to see her beautiful face. "Hi!" I open my arms so we can hug. "What are you doing here?"

"I'm here with dad, he's buying something for your mom."

"Oh! Tell him I'm saying hi, okay?"

"Louis? Hi! Eh... Why were you holding hands?" She asks, looking at the two of us.

"Livy, let me introduce him again. This is Louis, my boyfriend."

"Nice to meet you again." He smiles.

"Wait, he's your boyfriend? Does that mean that you love him?"

"Yes, no. I'll tell you everything later, okay? We have to go, bye!" I give her one more hug, grabbing Lou's hand, pulling him aside.

"Hey, is everything alright?" He asks, looking at my eyes.

"Yes, I just panicked... What if she won't understand? Won't like me?" I whisper.

"What are you talking about, she loves you! You're her big brother already. I'm sure she will understand it, she's not that small."

"I want to talk, can we go home?"

"Sure! I think we have everything."

***
"I want a baby."

"Hazza, we have talked about it..."

"I know that we're going to the university, but can we have one after..? Please, I'd do anything. I won't go to the uni, I'll take care of it why you'll be studying."

"No, we both will go to the uni, then I'll find a job and we'll think about it, okay?

"But... I want one now..."

"We're still young, baby, we have time. You can babysit during uni, that would help us both. But I promise you, we'll make a beautiful family one day."

"Okay." He hugs me as I answer. "Love you."

"Love you too, more than you can imagine, baby." He places his soft lips on mine.

"We should make this feel more like home, don't you think? Decorate it a little..."

"Can't it wait..?" He smiles.

"What? Why?"

"I love you." He smirks. "You're so innocent, baby."

"Oh. No, I'm not. I'm just a little dumb." I laugh.

"So? You want to..?" He whispers, asking for my permission.

"I do." I giggle.