F•O•U•R•T•Y S•I•X

Louis

"Hey baby, how are you today?" I grabbed Harry's hand.

"Feeling a bit better."

"That's good. So, I was thinking last night... We could go somewhere, when they let you."

"Sounds amazing."

"I love you so much, Hazza. Oh, I wanted to tell you one joke. Can I?"

"Of course you can."

"Okay so... You support gay rights so you must be gay! Bitch I support animal rights do I look like a fucking alpaca to you!?"

He started to laugh, I promise I saw happy tears in his eyes.

"Oh I know a better one! Roses are red, clouds are gray, I like same sex, oh crap I'm gay!"

He was laughing so loud, I love it. I love his laugh.

"You're so cute." I smiled.

"Crap." he covered his face.

"I'm gay." I added.

He started to laugh again, he's the sweetest creature I have ever met.

"Oh God. I don't remember when was the last time I laughed like this." he shaked his head.

"You're beautiful when you laugh."

"Thank you." he said shyly.

"So, where will we go? I was thinking about a cottage, or something like Paris. I really don't know, it's up to you baby."

"Paris?" he looked at me with widened eyes.

"You like Paris?"

"I always wanted to go there! B-but... It's too expensive. I want to give my money to mom."

"We'll see, okay?" I winked.

"Thank you for being with me."

"I love you, Hazza."

"I love you too, Loubear." he gave me a little kiss on my lips.

♡♡♡
A.N.
What sounds better? Cottage or Paris? 🤪💞 Also, a few chapters will be shorter, I'll see 🥰