1•1•6

Harry

"Boys you're here?" Phoebe looks inside the room. "Uh, what is going on?"

"N-nothing!"

"Oh my God, you look amazing!" She cheers.

"No, don't look."

"Why? You look fucking brilliant!"

Yeah, well, maybe I asked Lottie to make me an eyeliner and paint my nails...

"I agree with her." Louis nods with a smile on his face.

"It's embarrassing..." I whisper.

"No, it's not! You like it, right?" Lottie asks. "If you like it, then there's nothing embarrassing about it Harry."

"Thank you." I blush.

"We should go to eat something, huh?"

"Pheebs?" Daisy said and looked inside the room. "Harry! Wow!"

"Thank you I guess."

"What do you want for breakfast? I'm going to make something with dad. Any suggestions?" She asked.

"Lottie, can you put the eyeliner off? I'm feeling embarrassing." I whispered.

"Whyyy? Harry we already told you that you look great!"

"I just... I feel stupid..."

"Hey, baby it's okay, I think you look beautiful," Lou whispered and rubbed my cheek. "You know what? Lottie? Make me an eyeliner." He sat behind the table waiting for Lottie to bring the eyeliner.

"Lou you don't have to do it," I said.

"Shut up, I'll look like a fucking baddie." Then he leaned to Lottie's ear and whispered something. She nodded and started.

"Oh. My. Fucking. God." Phoebe gasped when Lou turned around.

"I-"

"Woah, Louis!" Daisy smiled.

"I look more feminine, I love it. Thanks, Lottie." He hugged her. "We should eat something now. Come on, I'm starving." He grabbed my hand and we all went downstairs.

Mark was in the kitchen making omelettes.

"Boys, you look fabulous." He said when he saw us.

"Thank you, dad."

"Let me help you, Mark." I smiled and grabbed some plates, forks and knives.

"It smells so good, I wanna have the first one!" Lottie yelled.