S•I•X•T•Y T•W•O

Louis

Harry haven't talked to me since he found out that I took his razor blade. I didn't tell it to anyone.

I decided that I'll go to school to clear up things with Marcus and then I'll come back, because I don't want Harry to be alone for too long.

"Mr. Horan?" I came into the office. "Marcus keep bullying my boyfriend Harry."

"What did he do to him?"

"I don't know exactly, he doesn't want to talk to anyone, but his back hurts and when Liam found him, he was crying on the floor."

"Thank you for letting me know, Louis. I will talk to Marcus and his parents again."

"Okay, thank you."

I stopped in a bakery and bought some donuts. I know that Harry loves them, he just doesn't want to eat them.

"Hazza!? M back! Bought you something!" I walked inside and locked the door. "Harry!?"

"Minute!"

I put the box with donuts on a tabel and went to his room.

I looked in his room but he wasn't here. I went to a door of the bathroom and looked through the lock hole. He was cleaning up blood.

"Harry!" I creamed and ran inside. "Fuck fuck fuck." I pulled him towards me, putting my hands around his small waist. "Harry..." I started to cry.

"M sorry..." he started to sob.

"Shhh... You're okay... It's gonna be fine... I got you..."

"I-I didn't w-want to but..."

"Shhh... It's okay... It's okay... Show me your wrist." ... "What about you'll go to see what I bought you and I'll clean it up..?"

"Wanna help..."

"No, that's okay. I'll be right there."

"Fine."

I grabbed some wet tissues and started to clean blood left.

I have to find a good psychologist so I could go there with Harry. I don't mind paying for it. If it will help, I'll do anything for him.

♡♡♡
A.N.
If Larry would have a baby, how would you name it? 🤔🤪💙💚 It's Ishmael or Darcy for me 😂