T•W•E•N•T•Y F•I•V•E

7:50

Harry

I was walking down the hall with Lou, knowing I can be with him for a hour more. Namely, we have the first period together, so we can sit next to each other.

"Look! Isn't that Harold!?" a boy behind us laughed.

"What do you want, Marcus." I turned around.

"I heard that you like dicks." he laughed and a few people stopped near us.

"So what if I?" I laughed too. "It's none of your business, nincompoop."

"Leave us alone, jerk." Lou said.

"Louis why are you acting like you care about this piece of shit." Marcus continued.

"Leave. Him. The. Fuck. Alone." Lou said clearly, grabbed my hand and dragged me to his locker. "Are you two dating or what?" Marcus asked mockingly.

"That's enough!" Lou shouted and ran against Marcus. He pushed him on the floor and started to kick him.

"Boo don't!" I shouted and tried to take him away but he didn't care.

"Tomlinson! Stop it!" principal ran to Louis and grabbed his shoulders. "My office. Now! And someone call a tender."

"Wait Mr. Horan! Can I go with you?"

"Okay, come on. You'll tell me what happened." I nodded and followed them to his office. "Sit down, boys. Styles, you can talk."

"Louis was just trying to protect me, Marcus was... He was bullying me."

"How?"

"He was making fun of me liking boys and other shit."

"Language, Styles."

"Sorry."

"Tomlinson... I understand that you wanted to protect your..."

"Best friend." I added.

"...your best friend, but it is possible to figure out problems like this without a fight."

"But he was acting like a shit to my boy- best friend!" Lou corrected himself.

"Look. I am not stupid. I guess you two are secretly dating, I am happy for you, but don't start fights in this school, okay?"

"Okay Mr. Horan." we said together.

"Now go and educate yourself."

I grabbed Lou's hand and we ran out of the office, towards to our class.

♡♡♡
A.N.
Protective boyfriend Lou, we like that. Don't we? 😏🤪💙💚