S•I•X•T•Y

Harry

School. That's it. My nightmare.

We don't have all the classes together today, but I have one with Liam and Niall.

I decided to go to bathrooms to take a deep breath in. I had my eyes closed, listening to all the sounds. The door opened.

Suddenly, two big hands grabbed my shirt and pulled me to the wall. My eyes wide open, looking at the boy named Marcus.

"You little piece of gay shit." he was angry. Really, really angry.

My eyes were wet, hands sweating and heart beating fast.

"I was in a hospital. Because of your fucking boyfriend. Would you like to tell me something?"

"L-leave me alone."

"Wrong." he spit in my face. "Second chance."

Tears were rolling down my face, I didn't know what to do.

"S-sorry..."

"That's better." he threw me away. My back was hurting, I fell on it. He walked away, but I couldn't move. I tried to sit down, but my hands were shaking too much. I lay there for some time, I was crying and I wanted to scream. But I couldn't.

"Fuck Harry." I heard a familiar voice. "What happened?" I knew it was Liam, but I didn't do anything. I didn't move, I didn't say anything. "Harry talk to me. Are you okay? You hurt?"

"Uhh..." I tried to say something, but I had a spit on my mouth. I get it off with my shirt, trying to stop to cry.

"Harry, come on. Say something."

"Home..."

"No, tell me what happened."

"Fell."

"Harry! Uhh fine. You'll tell Louis." he wanted to help me to stand up, but I started to cry more when I felt pain im my back.

"Don't..." I sobbed. "He can't know..."

"I don't care." he put his hand around my body, trying to move with me. "We're going to find Louis. Niall! You seen Louis!?"

"What the fuck happened!"

"Boys don't... tell Lou..."

"Harry..? Harry!"

This shit is fucked.

♡♡♡
A.N.
I'm the baaad guuuy... Duh!? x