S•E•V•E•N•T•Y F•O•U•R

Louis

Harry seems okay. I would say that he forgot about morning.

"Where's Anne?" I asked when I got out of a shower.

"Work."

"Oh... So, what do you wanna do? Chilling? Watching films?"

"I think that we should..." he whispered. "We should finish what we started..."

"What..?"

"Oh so you don't know..?" he came closer. "You don't remember about last night..?"

"Harry we don't ha"

"I am doing great, Lou. So shut the fuck up and continue with it..." he put his hand on my cheek.

"But baby you.."

"You want me to start? Fine." I felt his lips on my neck.

"W-wait..." I groaned and pushed his towards the table. "Sit." He sat down on a table, enjoying my lips on his. "We don't need this, do we..?" I pointed on his shit.

"We don't... Just like yours..." he smirked.

"Baby you sure you okay..?"

"Yeah! It'll be fun. I'm okay, I promise." he smiled.

"Okay than. Sooo... Where did I end..?" my hands oriented to his curls. "Do you remember anything..? What were we planning..?"

"Well... You wanted to put your hands here..." he grabbed my hands and put them on his tummy. "Now, we will move to the sofa, and you will give me some sweet kisses..."

"Sounds interesting..." he jumped on my body and interweaved his legs behing my back. I quickly grabbed his ass, moving us to the sofa. I pulled him and sat down on his legs, pushing my dick towards his. The only thing keeping us separate are thin pants. I pressed my wet lips to his neck, sucking and kissing his sensitive skin.

"That's so good..." he gasped. "Fuck..."

I went lower, started to suck his skin again. His skin was so soft, I can't even describe it. It felt like I was kissing clouds.

"You're... All mine..."

"Y-yeah... I am..."

♡♡♡
A.N.
Our baby is not innocent anymore 🥺