1•1•7

Harry

"No, you will not make me go there."

Yeah, those were the words before we entered the house, not knowing what to expect from this night.

"You know, I have a weird feeling," I told them when I saw the people here. Half of them was surely quite drunk, even if they shouldn't drink. The people were the kids from our school year. It's something like a graduation party, just before graduation.

"It'll be fun, just don't drink. In the case of cops visiting us." Zayn responded. "Come on Lima." He grabbed Liam's hand, getting lost between the people.

"I'll go to say hi to some guys," Niall said and left to the kitchen.

"Come here." Louis took us further from the people. "I'm not really in the partying mood tonight. Wanna have some fun..?" He whispered stroking my cheek.

"Sure," I smirked. "Hi! Could you tell me where is the bathroom?" I asked one girl. I know her, she's nice. That's why I asked her.

"Upstairs, the first door on the right." She smiled.

"Thank you so much." I grabbed Lou's hand, running upstairs. First door on the right, here it is. "Get in." I rushed him inside and closed the door.

"Come closer." He dragged me to his chest, pressing his lips towards mine.

"Shit I'm sorry!" I heard someone yelling.

"Niall what the fuck!" Louis yelled back. "Get out!"

"I'm sorry!" He said and closed the door again. I heard him saying something like, 'I didn't need to see this' before he left. Louis locked the door in case someone would need the bathroom again.

"Oops." I giggled.

"Hi." He smiled and came closer again. "Where did we end..? Oh, I know." He looked at me with those hungry eyes.

"Don't you wanna... Go to my place? You know, we'll be alone." I whispered touching his lips.

"Okay, I'll send a message to the boys." He smiled, looking deeply into my eyes. "I love you. Let's go home then." He chuckled, unlocking the door.

"No, wait." I locked them back. "Can you give me a blowjob?" I whispered into his ear.

"I'd love to."