1•2•5

Harry

"Wait. You're being serious right now? Like, seriously serious? Because"

"Yes, you want to see it from inside?"

"Yes! Holy sh" he placed his hand over my mouth.

"Shhh, it was midnight already. Come on." He leads me to the door, opening it slowly.

"Open it!"... "Wow." I gasped.

"You like it?"

"Yes, it's beautiful! Thank you." I wrapped my arms around his neck as soon as we locked the door behind us.

"I love you." He mumbled.

"I Iove you more."

"Let's go, you haven't seen the whole house. You'll love the bedroom!"

***
Louis

"Good morning sweetheart," I whisper, rubbing his cheek.

"Morning..." He rasps, opening his eyes.

"How was the first night in our new home? Did you sleep well?" I lay my head on his chest, listening to his heartbeat.

"I love it." He smiles.

"You want to cuddle in bed till lunch don't you?"

"How do you know?"

"I just know, baby." I squish his body.

"Wait, does my mom knows about it?"

"Of course! She helped me with finding the right place to be our home."

"But she'll be alone in our flat?"

"She won't. She asked me to tell you, she's moving to Andrew's." I say.

"Oh, okay. We don't have to share Fluff anymore! He'll live here with us."

"I didn't know if you rather live in a flat or a house, so we picked a smaller house. And you don't have to be worried about money, I set it all up."

"It's beautiful, I love you. You know what? Let's go to the shop, we'll buy some things and food." He suggested.

"Okay. Let's get dressed then. Can I wear this? Is it gay enough?" I say.

"No, you look like a little, white straight shit." He laughs.

"Oh come on. You look gay! I want to look gay too!"

♡♡♡
A.N.
This is how I see them 🥺