N•I•N•E•T•Y E•I•G•H•T

Harry

Louis calmed me down a bit. We decided that we will go to the oncologist right now. He was in another building, so we walked there.

"Mr Styles?"

"That's me." me and Lou stood up.

"Come in, please." ... "My name's Jeff Plum and I am an oncologist. I want to know everything you told to doctor Grint."

"Sure... Well... A few days after Christmas, I started to be more tired. I have headaches more often and my body is quite sore."

"Okay, I see a mark on your neck. Are there more? Please, take off your shirt so I can see them."

I took off my shirt and went closer. My body was lightly shaking, not gonna lie.

"Are you okay?" he asked. "You're shaking."

"I-I'm sorry. It's just my stupid anxiety I guess."

"It's okay. Try to calm down, you have no reason to be scared. I'll just look closer." he ran over my mark with his fingers. "Well... We have to do a surgical removal of them, in case it is fatal. It won't hurt and it will be quick, you don't have to worry. We just need to test these marks."

"O-okay..."

"I'll be back in a few minutes," he said and walked away.

"Lou can you hold me for a while..?"

"Sure baby... You don't need to worry. You'll be okay." he wrapped his hands around my body and kissed my cheek. "You can do this, I believe in you. Just take deep breaths."

"Okay..." I whispered.

He hugged me more tightly and let me go when the doctor came back with a nurse.

"We will test the marks and we will call you after. Now, can you please lay down over there?"

Lou gave me a big supportive smile, and as he was told, he went to the waiting hall.

"It's just a little injection, you won't feel anything after."

♡♡♡
A.N.
Please stay safe x