1•1•2

Louis

When I found out Harry has already panned his evening with Livy, I decided to make it special tomorrow. Like, unusual.

Maybe some music, cuddles..? Who knows. I just know he's tired of studying whole nights.

He deserves one night off. With me, obviously.

"Girls, I'm home!"

"Louis! Finally! I need help with Maths. Daisy doesn't know how to explain and we'rewriting a test tomorrow!" Phoebe cried.

"Okay. Give me five minutes." I went upstairs to my room, putting my backpack on a chair. I grabbed a pencil with some papers and I went back downstairs to girls. "Also, where's Lottie?"

"She has gone outside."

"With a girl." Daisy cheered.

"Oh! Do I know her?" I smiled.

"It's her friend from Spanish classes. So the answer is no." Phoebe laughed. "She's bi, so there could be... You know, something. Something small, something big... Nobody knows. But like, there could be at least something small."

"Okay, so, Phoebe Jennifer Tomlinson. What's your problem?" I looked at her with a serious face sitting down.

"Oh, my dear, Louis William Tomlinson! I don't understand the fucking maths! Now, could you help me?"

"Sure, madam. Show me some examples of what you're doing in classes."

***
Harry

"Sooo you're ready?" I jumped on the couch next to Livy. She was holding a bowl full of popcorn in her hands.

"Yeah! I can't wait."

"Let's play it then! Also, you need to accept the fact that I can laugh, cry, or jump during watching movies.

"Okay, I accept." She laughed. "Now push the play button or I'll do it myself."

"Okay young lady, as you want." I pressed play and the movie appeared on a small tv we had. "Yes! Go storks!" I yelled when a stork appeared out of nowhere.

"Are you going to shout some supportive words to every stork in there?"

"Hush I'm watching!"

"Sure."...

"You're doing great girl!" I shouted when the girl messed up something.

"Harry! I'm watching!"

"Sorry."