F•O•U•R•T•Y S•E•V•E•N

Louis

"What about today? How are ya feeling?"

"Lou, u don't have to come. You have school and family."

"You are my family too, Hazza. I want to be with you, okay? Love you more than anything and I love to spend time with you, my baby."

"I love you so much, Lou. Can I have a kiss?" he gave me the puppy stare.

"Of course haha." I gave him a kiss. "So. Do you know when you'll go home? "

"They don't know exactly, but around two days."

"Okay. You wanna talk about... About your feelings?"

"I don't know..."

"What are you feeling right now?"

"Uhmmm... Love, sadness and... Madness."

"Why are you mad? Who are you mad at?"

"Myself... I did something bad again and I didn't stop it."

"It's not your fault, Harry... What about sadness?"

"I feel sad, because I failed my mom and you."

"That's not true."

"Don't lie to yourself, Lou. We both know that my mom and you don't deserve this."

"It's not that horrible, baby. We can get through this together."

"Thank you for helping me, boo. I don't know what I would do without you."

I lied down to him. "Can we cuddle?"

"Of course Lou." he wrapped his hands around my body. To be honest, I'm a bit smaller than him. And his hands and super large. "What are you thinking about..?"

"About sizes."

He started to laugh.

"No not like that. I was thinking about your body and your large hands. Ah, nevermind."

He was still laughing. "My body and large hands, huh?" he smirked.

"Well... You know how it ended last time. We better change the topic." I said laughingly.

"Okay." he shaked his head.

♡♡♡
A.N.
Happy 28th! 🥰💙💚 I am feeling sad and happy at the same time. I am so proud of them and I love them more than anything 🥺💞 Hope they will be happy and free one day 👑
ALSO HOLY FUCK

 I am so proud of them and I love them more than anything 🥺💞 Hope they will be happy and free one day 👑ALSO HOLY FUCK