E•L•E•V•E•N

7pm

Author's point of view

Faggots

Gayyy 🤭

U had treesome?? 😂

Someone likes dicks 😐😏

Harry was reading comments under the photo with boys he posted on Instagram when he got home. There were two pretty comments at the most.

After he realised what people really think of him, he deleted the post. It wasn't there for too long at all.

Harry was in the corner of his little room he had, holding his knees thightly. He was sobbing so loud that his mother heard it too.

"Harry, honey, what happened?" she sat down next to him and gave him a hug. "Why are you crying?"

"E-everyone thinks that I-I'm a faggot."

"What!? Why would someone think that?"

"Mom I..."

"Do you like boys?" she asked him with a lovely, calm voice.

"I... I like girls and boys... But I prefer boys..." he was still crying.

"Oh honey, you know I love you the way you are, right? Don't listen to them, their brains are smaller than their dicks. You are the most beautiful and carrying person I know."

"Thanks mom, I love you..."

"So? You like that boy you are going out with?"

"Mooom." he blushed.

"Well? Is he cute? What about his hair? Are they more curly than yours?" she laughed while she messed up his hair.

"He... He is really cute." he blushed even more. "He made me less insecure about my body and I feel safe with him. He isn't judging me, he is taking care of me. And he has blue eyes, just like ocean."

"Well, keep him, baby. You need someone like him." she smiled. "I love him already. You can invite him for a dinner, if you want to. I know this place isn't perfect but..."

"No, mum, it's perfect, I'm just not ready yet. I'm not sure if what I feel is... Love."

"Oh honey, it truly is. You are talking about him like he's the only thing that matters, like you can't imagine a world without him. I think you're in love."

♡♡♡
A.N.
Okay I want my mum to act like Anne 🥺 I think I'm bisexual and almost everyone in my family is homophobic 😔 Okay nvm let's go to the neeext chapteeer ↘️↘️↘️ 🤪🥰
-Lila 💞