E•I•G•H•T•Y E•I•G•H•T

Harry

When I came home, there was a strange silence. Mom should be here..?

"Mom?" I asked quietly.

I went to her room, finding her asleep on a chair. The screen of computer was lighting up her face, so I turned it off.

I brushed my teeth and changed. I got in my bed, hugging my little baby. I was extremly tired, even if I wasn't doing anything today.

I pulled the blanket up to my ears, finally feeling the warmth.

"Good night Fluff." I smiled.

***
When I woke up, I was alone. Phone showed me time 10:40, so I got up. I put on some pants and hoodie. I brushed my teeth and left my room.

"Morning mom."

"Morning Harry." she was drinking her morning coffee and reading a book. "Honey, I need to go somewhere today, but I'll be back in the evening."

"Where are you going? Can't you just stay home for a while? You're always doing something. When I started working, I thought it would help and you will be with me more often."

"Honey I can't thank you enought for the money you gave me, but my friend needs help and... Wait how did you even get the money?"

"I was working. Whole year. Mostly babysitting."

"Oh Harry... I am so sorry that I was always working, but I had to. I am so sorry that I always left you alone..."

"It's fine..."

"I promise that I will spent more time with you."

"Don't promise something you can't make real."

"But I promise. Because I will do everything to be with you more."

"When you say so... Oh hey Fluff!" I hugged him. Mom went somewhere, but I don't know where. I decided to play some music while cleaning up my room. "Come on baby. Come on." I clapped my hands.

We went into my room, me picking up a song. "Oh, I love this one! What about you?" he shaked his ass, sticking his tongue out. "Yeah baby, I think I wanna marry youuu. Yeaaaaah. His eyes his eyes..."

"Harry! M leaving!"

"Byee! His face his face..." I continued dancing and pretending I have a microphone in my hand. "Cause you're amazing! JUST THE WAY YOU AREEE. Ouuuuu..."

Fluff barked at me to remind me that he actually haven't bought a ticket to see Bruno, so I started cleaning up.