SUMMER SHENANIGANS

____

____

"Harry you can't move abruptly—you too Lupin and Sirius!" Ethaline said as she tried to let them touch Azura who seemed on guard and rather annoyed as she growled and flared her venomous fangs.

"It's a bloody Dragon! Moony get me the hell out of her or better yet fight the thing! Go all furry and roar or—or something." Sirius said as he stood far away. 

Harry and Ethaline laughed, used to their playful banter, "Me?! What about you! You're the dog—why don't you pathetically bark at it!" Remus said, also scrambling far away from it and towards his friend. 

Ethaline turned to Harry, "It's fine." She said, eyeing his nervous face, "I promise she won't hurt you." She reassured. 

The dragon roared playfully, wagging its deadly tail as a shriek escaped Sirius' lips and echoed throughout the yard. Ethaline rolled her eyes and turned to Azura.

"Mansuetum, ut sis amicis meis epularer.

Harry frowned, that wasn't English. 

"It works if I talk to them in their language, one they would understand better. I wouldn't want them to flame you all if they misunderstood something in English." She explained. "Come." 

Harry hesitated but nodded and walked over slowly, Azura blinked and growled as he got closer to Ethaline. 

"Et ipse est amicus meus." Ethaline reassured the dragon. 

Slowly Harry got closer and was finally in front of it with Ethaline. "May I?" Ethaline asked, glancing down at his hand and Harry nodded. 

"Of-of course." 

Ethaline reached for his hand and blushed lightly as she led him over to the snout, she placed it on her and kept her hand above his before saying, "See? She's harmless." Ethaline whispered. 

"Yeah." Harry said completely entranced and distracted in Ethaline instead as she explained that dragons are just misunderstood. 

"Just because they're scary doesn't mean they're mean..." she trailed off when she felt him starring and blushed. Azura snorted smoke, saying something to Ethaline. 

Ethaline blushed harder and bit her lip, letting go of Harry's hand. "I think you've got it." She whispered as Harry shook us head. 

"I don't think I do." He replied, a small smirk on his face as her lips parted in slight disbelief before she put her hand in his again and led him to the top of Azura's head. 

"Now you do." Ethaline said, her stomach fluttering violently before they heard the loud laughs of the two grown men fifty feet away. 

"Just kiss!"