MISSING PERSONS CASE

Ethaline could only think of profanities as she led the group of people down the halls and towards the room where Theo Knott and Pansy Párkinson were being kept in

Ethaline could only think of profanities as she led the group of people down the halls and towards the room where Theo Knott and Pansy Párkinson were being kept in. They were her only lead and she had no time to spare, every second they were missing was a minute of torture she'd give the people who took them.

"Wake up!" Ethaline snapped, using her hand to send Theo's body at high temperares that made his blood feel like it was boiling.

Theo jolted awake, sweat bedding on his forehead, "What the hell?!"

Ethaline grabbed her wand, shoving the chair that was next to the infirmary bed before pointing it at his neck, the top of it sending a painful ache through his already weak body, "I'll only ask this once and you better hope for your sake," she said as she pressed it harder into his throat.

Theo paled, clenching on the sheets as he swallowed hard and stared into her dark gray eyes, "That you answer to my satisfaction."

Theo had never seen her like that, the look she was wearing making him visibly nervous of her. She looked like death in the form of a witty and impulsive blonde. "Ask away—" Theo forced out.

"Where are they?"

Theo scrunched his face up in confusion, "Who—"

"You know who!" Ethaline yelled, her eyes flashing as a couple of things caught on fire, "Three people are missing and I need to know where they are!"

Henry and Amir glanced at each other as Ginny and Draco kept their harsh gaze ahead. Neither of them flinched at her tone, their desperation to get what they needed back more desperate than losing Ethaline's momentarily sanity.

"I don't know what you're on about!" Theo replied honestly, "I'm on the run! They're trying to kill me—I was on my way back to the school to help you!"

Ethaline scanned his eyes, looking for the tells that usually gave him away when he was lying. His eyes met here's with pure honesty gleaming through as a light haze went over his face from the pain. She pulled away before knocking him back out with a quick spell.

"Wake up," Ethaline snarled, kicking Pansy on the ground before crouching in front of the brunette that held a glare and scowl on her face.

"You have ten seconds to tell me where the members of the Order are before I kill you here and now." Ethaline said, her face showing no hesitation.

Pansy, unlike Theo, smiled and leaned her head on the wall, "I don't know what you're talking about." She said, a look of faux innocence and a slight pout, "Maybe they deserted your cause."

Draco clenched his jaw, "Quit playing games pugfaced bitch, where's our cousin?" He asked as he took a step forward.

"She's safe," Pansy said slowly, "For now. As well as the others." She added while glancing back at Ginny. "We took them in the beginning of the fight, you're brothers quite chatty."