ETHALINE'S PROPHECY

"

"

AN HEIR OF DRAGON SPEAK WILL COME TO LIGHT,

AND ASSEMBLE AN ARMY WITH A DRAGON'S FLIGHT,

FORCED TO CHOSE BETWEEN THE TWO WILL DETERMINE WHO WINS AND WHO WILL LOSE,

AND WHILE IN FLIGHT SHE WILL LOOSE SIGHT OF WHAT MATTERS MOST,

AND WHEN THE EARTH SETTLES
SHE WILL FACE THE LOSS OF ONE MORE

ONE SHE LOVES BEYOND A DOUBT,

THE SINGLE SOUL WILL NOT ALLOW THE HEIR TO DIE,

AND SO SHE WILL LIVE WITH HIS DEATH FOR THE REST OF
HER LIFE

"

____

Harry and Ethaline didn't speak until the last day of spring break.

    "When were you going to tell me?" Harry asked, his tone low as she looked up from the map on the table, the tired bags in her eyes evident as there was no one there to force her to sleep.

Remus was gone, Molly and Arthur were running errands while their kids were at the burrow, Hermione was at her home and the other members of the order were scattered about bush preparing. Ethaline's friends were already back at school to settle down before classes begun.

It was just them.

"Tell you what Potter?" Ethaline mumbled, reaching over for a marker and placed it somewhere.

"That you asked to be withdrawn from Hogwarts—for..." he motioned towards the table, "For this!"

Ethaline didn't look up, "I wasn't going to tell you." She admitted, "For this exact reason. You didn't handle my secret other well—"

"Because you didn't trust me!" He said loudly, "You didn't trust me enough to tell me about them and about the prophecy in your name! You've been harboring secrets and l-lying with Henry and the lot of them. You didn't tell me you were screwing around with Henry—" Harry clenched his jaw, "I thought we were friends!"

Ethaline slammed her fist on the table, "We were friends Harry," She repkied in the same loud tone, "But I can't—I can't right now." She shook her head as she threw the markers. "I'm not doing this." She muttered, trying to shove past him towards the door when he gripped her arm.