A DARK SURPRISE

____

____

Two days later, Death Eaters entered the school.

...

Ethaline woke up with a jolt, her eyes struggling to keep open as she leaped out of her bed and struggled to change into something clean before a strike of lightning startled her.

"Harry!" She called out, hoping he was in there before she began to run down the stairs and through the halls filled with students switching classes.

"Ethaline!"

"She woke up!"

Ethaline ignored them, struggling to breathe slightly as she pushed past the masses and called for him again. "Harry!" She yelled, "Has anyone seen Harry Potter?!"

A fifth year raven claw spoke up, "Last I saw him he was with the Headmaster." She said quietly, scared of the taller blonde in front of her who didn't look as composed as she did most of the time.

To everyone else Ethaline Malfoy looked like hell shook her awake, her blonde hair was a bit messy and the bags under her eyes were evident as well as her pale complexion a sickly color.

Just as she was about to thank the Ravenclaw she looked out the windlowless frame that allowed the wind to blow gently into the school. She looked out the window again and felt a chill run down her spine as her dragons flew across the yard in a defensive line as they were sensing danger.

"Everyone needs go to their common rooms..." Ethaline muttered to herself, a headache forming as she swallowed hard and turned to everyone in the hall who had stopped to see the commotion outside.

"Go to your common rooms!" She said loudly, "Now!"

Nobody questioned her as she had saved all of them multiple times and began to run towards their friends and heading elsewhere. A group of first heard coward in the corner, holding onto each other as the ground began to shake.

Ethaline rushed over to them, pushing past the older kids trampling over the younger ones. "Calm down, calm down," she quickly said, taking her coat off to hand it to their shivering bodies, "What are your names?" She asked, flinching at the sound of more lightning this time hittting the yards more violently,

"Rosa," A younger girl in hufflepuff said.

"Spencer." Another girl said, her uniform red.