TICKET TO HELL

_____

_____

Harry Potter sat in his room, an odd look on his face as he waited for the daily ring of his doorbell from the mail man. He would never wait for Muggle mail, except this time things were different, he could feel everything changing with every passing day.

"Another missing person's case was recently opened..."

Harry heard the loud TV ring throughout the room as he walked down the stairs.

"...This one by the name Cameron Joyce, a male in his thirties—"

Uncle Vernon turned the TV off, " Surprised your friend isn't here to visit you after being awfully persistent in a letter directed to me." He sad, a smug tone evident as Harry raised an eyebrows, his heart warming.

"She wrote you?"

"Three bloody times!" He said angrily, "But that was the beginning of summer."

Harry grabbed his jacket, feeling her need to go out and get some air, "Don't wait up for me." Harry taunted, a smirk on his lips as his uncle raged about how he didn't care. "And she's my girlfriend!"

With that he closed the door and made his way out into the little town before hauling a taxi to take him to the subject, not exactly liking the idea of being coped up in his room when he was old enough to do out by himself.

As he approached the subway, he noticed a little cafe shop and made his way inside before pulling out the latest Daily Prophet paper. Smacked right into the front was Narcissa holding Draco, Ethaline's name being mentioned multiple times.

The writer of this newspaper said:

Ethaline Florence Malfoy is no stranger to being apart of the paper—she's been written about and dragged before the Minister accepted the truth: Voldemort was back. But unlike the last war, we have people strong enough to carry us all. Harry Potter and Ethaline Malfoy: Mother of Dragons and Heir to the Malfoy inheritance and estate.

Harry froze as his eyes quickly read that last sentence again.

Recently the will of Lucius Malfoy has been leaked in response to his incarceration in Azkaban it was written clearly in sector 19 that his youngest daughter will be the heir of it while his son and wife are given five percent of their total billions. While it is unknown whether or not Ethaline Malfoy will accept it and claim the controlling interest of their family's legacy, we do know that she has severed ties with her family in the rise of The Dark—