A LOST BOOK AND EMPTY CLASSROOM

mature

mature.
____

"You know you have to talk to them at some point." Ethaline said, her eyes scanning his toned back as he looked for a shirt in her dresser.

It had been weeks since Harry last spoke to them, he's been hiding in her bedroom whenever he could, enjoying the silence as she was always doing something.

"No I don't." He huffed, grabbing one of his shirts and shutting the dresser, "I don't have to do anything."

Ethakine rolled her eyes, "Okay sure," she said shrugging her shoulders, "But I won't stand for your mood swings anymore." She teased, standing on the bed so she would be taller then him.

Harry chuckled, wrapped his arms around her waist as he pressed his face on her tummy. "Mm," he muttered, placing a kiss on her, "I miss you..."

Ethakine blushed, "I know, I'm sorry." She sighed, "I've got so much to do with Henry and writing to the Order members is time consuming." She said as got off the bed, standing in front of him. "I miss you too." She whispered, his face already in her neck as he kissed her gently,

"Ditch Henry and stay in with me," he whispered, sucking in the soft spot behind her ear making her sigh blissfully.

"I..."

Harry's hand crept up her uniform shirt, feeling her breast slightly, "Say yes." He said, his voice low as he cupped her breast and gently massaged it, feeling her nipples harden under his touch.

Ethaline moaned quietly, her eyes closing, "Maybe I could stay a little longer." She whispered, a wetness already forming between her thighs as he smirked.

"Good." He said, laying her down in the bed before he grabbed her leg, slowly gliding his finger in her knee sock, sending shivers down her spine. He then leaned his head down, planting kisses all over her as he climbed over her.

He could see her hard Nipples through her white blouse, "You were going out like this?" He asked, watching as she shook her head.

"I was going to change—"

"Don't lie," he said, his hands undoing the bottoms before he attached his blood towards them, harshly sucking and leaving little marks all over.

Ethaline moaned, gripping his hair and tugging lightly before the two of them heard the sound of door opening. Their eyes widened as Harry quickly used his hands as shields while she scrambled to grab each side of her shirt.

"Eth—oh I'm sorry!" Henry said, his eyes wide as Ethaline sucked in her cheeks.

"It's fine." She quickly said, quickly doing the bottoms, "I was...just leaving." She breathed out as Harry tried to hide his annoyed face as he waved at Henry.