A BREAK

_____

_____

Ethaline nodded, a little taken back by his serous tone as she motioned towards the shower. "If it's the same to you, I could shower first—"

"No," Harry shook his head, "Where were you? You disappeared while we all got told off. Snape didn't even look for you!"

Ethakine closed her eyes, "I was going to tell you," she sighed, "it was never meant to be a secret I just had to make sure it went off without a hitch—"

He scoffed, "Just say you didn't trust me."

"How could I when you disapprove of every choice I make." Ethaline blurted out, not allowing for him to just pin everything on her, "Harry, I had to do this—"

"If you're referring to not letting you murder someone then I'm sorry," he said sarcastically, "What a terrible boyfriend I am."

Ethakine clenched her jaw, "I'm sorry you're to blind by your Gryffindor Hero Complex that you can't see correctly." She said, throwing her cost off. "Do you want to know what it is?"

Harry rolled his eyes, "I have a feeling you're going to tell me anyway—"

"You can't see that sometimes you have to make difficult choices—sometimes you have to kill someone because that's what happens in war Harry. You can't win a war with friendship bracelets that defeat all evil." She said as she pointed her finger at his chest.

Harry grabbed her free hand, "What are you saying?!" He asked, narrowing his eyes.

"That you're too scared to get your hands dirty!" Ethaline said, "I could have killed her, yes it's morally wrong but right now she could be six feet under ground instead of tormenting villages and burning Muggles alive or have you forgotten who she is?! She killed Sirius—"

Harry pushed her away, "I won't stay and listen to you ramble on as to why murder is okay. It's never okay Ethaline there are other ways to win—"

"Maybe!" She yelled, "Maybe there are other ways but this is the way there will be less casualties on our side. The side your friends—my friends, Luna, Neville the Weasley's and Remus fight for. I would rather stain my soul then see another body being lowered into the ground."

"You would do anything to win," Harry shook his head, "Not trusting me—lying to me!" He yelled.

"When have I ever lied to you?!" Ethaline asked, undoing her hair as she said it.