LONESOME

____

____

Things were going great, physically.

Cho and Harry were in an intense moment, one with their hands wandering around the others and breathless moments between them. Cho was straddling Harry's waist, her lips down on his as he responded to her. Though his mind kept going elsewhere to the same person over and over that he couldn't respond to Cho the way she wanted to.

His kisses were lazy, Harry had to admit and the thought of going through it with her-his mind not fully there-wasn't sitting well with him. "S-stop stop." He whispered, between kisses.

Cho immediately pulled away, "Is something wrong?" She asked, sitting back a little as he pulled himself up.

"Not with you," he said, his headache returning and he winced, "I'm sorry it's me." He felt his head throbbing as he gently pushed her off of him and circled off the bed.

He stumbled to his feet, "I'm sorry-" he crashed into the wall, "You were great!" He called out before rushing out of the room and down the stairs, holding the wall for support, he groaned quietly and made it out of the common room.

As he struggled through the empty halls, nervous he would get caught outside he reached the Gryffindor portrait lady who seemed to be sleeping.

Harry felt an indescribable pain as he withered on the ground, his mind flashing through pictures of Mr. Weasley being hurt. "Ah!"

Ethaline had been walking through the hall on her way to her dorm with loads of food when she saw Harry on the ground. "Harry!" The hair at the nape of her neck rose as she raced to him and dropped everything in her hands.

"Harry what's the matter?" She asked, pulling him onto her legs that were covered in silver satin shorts. "Harry look at me!" She panicked, unsure of what to do.

After a moment he stopped trashing and began to prop himself up with his hands, "How did I get here?"

Ethaline furrowed her eyebrows in confusion, "What?"

"I was with Cho..." he said confused, "...and now I'm on the floor...with you."

Ethaline glanced around awkwardly, "Well you were...in pain." She stated awkwardly before standing up. "But I'll let you get back to whatever you were doing. Night Potter." She said, before grabbing her wand and making all the food disappear.

Harry frowned, "You still haven't eaten?"

"No I was held up," She yawned, "But I'm more tired than hungry. Tomorrow is the holiday feast so I'm sure I'll eat there." She said and rubbed her eyes.

It was then Harry took notice of her attire, "What caught you up?" He asked curiously.

"Nothing." She quickly replied, glancing at his neck and seeing a red Mark. She felt her face heat up and every muscle in her tighten before waving at him and began to head up the stairs.