ME AND MY HSUBAND

____

____

"It's quite simple really," Hermione said as she handed the clothes they would be wearing. Ethaline looked down at the business formal attire in disgust, her face scrunching up before she measured it over her body.

"This is hideous."

"You'll be wearing it but it isn't you," Harry said, his face also scrunching up, "Though this is probably the only clothes doesn't suit you."

Ethaline raised her eyebrows in a teasing manner before she went to a nearby corner to change into it. After that she made her way back where everyone else was before grabbing the potion she brewed with Harry days before.

"Malfoy can you..." Hermione motioned towards her back, a light blush on her cheeks as she held together two sides of a stripped dress.

Ron looked away, turning the color of his hair as Harry shook his head, a smile on his face. Ethaline moved to zip her up, accepting the small thank you Hermione gave her before they all drank up. After doing so Ethaline felt weird, her chest felt like it was splitting in half.

Her ears rung violently as they turned into an older woman's hearing and made her smaller and youthful face stretch into a longer more matured one with wrinkles adorning her face.

Ethaline let out a shaky laugh, dreading to look in the mirror and instead looked down at the unconscious woman. "Very well then," she muttered to herself, her voice still the same as they all showed up from their corners.

Harry adjusted his tie, "Let's go." He said, feeling odd to even look at his friends with different eyes.

Ethaline nodded, hiding her wand under in her waist band before she grabbed the glazer that went with the outfit and a set of pearls. Ethaline held them up, shrugging and putting them up before Harry grabbed his glasses and placed them in his pocket.

With one last reasuraning look exchanged between everyone, one of them—or better yet lasting longer between Harry and Ethaline, they made their way onto the busy streets of New York and towards their designated entries.

Hermione and Ethaline chatted politely, Hermione showing some of her nervous and anxious ticks by picking her nails. "Don't worry Granger," Ethaline muttered softly as they walked towards the women's bathroom. "Anything goes wrong you'll be the first one out."

Hermione wanted to protest, saying it should be Harry but she was too late as they went into different booths. A small smile formed on the brunettes face, a genuine smile at the words her frenemie said.