BATTLE OF HOGWARTS PT. 2

_____

_____

"The number of casualties is 13, 3 students and ten recruited adults." Henry said quietly as he laid a map out on a table in the grand hall with Ethaline.

Ethaline nodded and closed her eyes, "Still too many," she muttered in anger before taking a deep breath, "Here's our next move—"

"Before we move on," Henry muttered quietly as he glanced around for anyone around, "What did Párkinson tell you?"

"Nothing of importance Greenwood," Ethaline lied, "The important part is that there is a group out getting back our stolen members and that everyone has been taken care of medically. I have to check on the guard outside—"

Ethakine was cut off when a loud roar was heard.

Bia was alarming them. Immediately everyone raced to their feet and grabbed their wands as Draco rushed over to Ethaline, "there's a group of wizards holding barriers around this room." Draco said as he grabbed his wand, "The injured will be safe from what's outisde."

"Good thinking, brother," Ethaline said as she led them outside.

From a distance, Ethaline saw the army of Death Eaters walking over with Hagrid in chains. In the midst of the group, she saw them. She saw the three stolen members in chains, Fred Weasley, Cassie and Tonks were forced to March with them.

"Ah! Lovely to see you again Ethaline Malfoy," Voldemort said as she took a step forward.

"Skip the diplomatic niceties," Ethaline spat, "You've murdered hundreds of men, women and children, killed the minister in cold blood therefore I think you should get to the point."

Voldemort growled lowly, "I've come to show you your hero," He said loudly, pacing as he walked, "Your hero is dead! Harry Potter is dead!" He laughed.

Ethaline felt her heart stop, her ears ringing slightly as she watched Hagrid step forward with a body in his hard, "No..." Ethaline whispered, her eyes filled with tears, "No!" She yelled, running forward with fire bursting from her palms when Voldemort stopped her by holding the Elder wand out and pointing it at the three.

Draco dragged Ethaline back, the tears running down her face like a cascade but the sounds refusing to come out, "I'll kill you, you vile serpent I'll kill you." She said with pure hatred.

"This could have even avoided if you had joined out ranks," The man shrugged, "Now you have to pay the consequences."

Ethaline choked back a sob, her hands trembling with the need to release her power as the dragons let out a low growl and inched closer to his army. "But to show the rest of you I'm not completely merciles...I'm willing to propose a trade."