36

"Who wants to get their shower first?" The girls were deciding who was going to start first. 

"Mia can go first," Eun Jung said. "Then Min Young can do her makeup and I can do her hair while everyone has their shower and we will go like that."

Mia makes her way to Min Young's bathroom. While she is getting cleaned, the other girls grabbed their dresses and other accessories and hung them up or laid them out on the bed. 

Once Mia came out of the bathroom, Hyun swapped and proceeded to get ready. Mia sat down on a stool in front of the dresser. Min Young grabbed Mia's makeup and began to apply it while Eun Jung did her hair in a fancy style. One by one, the two girls did their friends hair and makeup. Finally Eun Jung and Min Young were able to to get a wash and have their hair and makeup done. 

They with just under an hour spare before the party started and they decided it would be best if they got dressed straight away so they didn't run late. They were however going to wait a bit and when most people were in the mansion before they would go down. 

They quickly checked how they looked before they walked out of the door. Eun Jung was wearing a dark green formal dress. It fit her body, highlighting her curves and features to perfection. It was off the shoulders, a Bardot dress. The bottom of the dress slightly flaring out with a gap in the front, mid-thigh down. Her heels looked like gold. They were open toes with a strap on top and round her ankle. The soles and heel were thick, adding more height, with the heels sparkling. She was wearing green and gold earrings, a necklace and a bracelet to match her dress and shoes.

 She was wearing green and gold earrings, a necklace and a bracelet to match her dress and shoes

Mia was wearing a navy blue dress. It had spaghetti straps holding it up. The front was low cut, showing a modest amount of cleavage. The dress was fully form fitting, flaring to hang straight down her legs. There was a gap on the left side, starting from near the top of her leg. Her shoes were a cream colour. They were open toes with lace starting at the strap over her toes and wrapping around her foot and slightly up her ankle. The soles and heels were thick. Her necklace, bracelet and earrings were also a navy blue and creamy colour.

 Her necklace, bracelet and earrings were also a navy blue and creamy colour

Hyun was wearing a strapless cream dress. The bodice was tight fitting, small at the waist, enhancing her outline. The skirting flared at the waist and was slightly ruffled. There was also a gap in the front that started just above her knee, her leg peeking out slightly whenever she walked. Her shoes were silver and sparkly. They shined when the light caught them. They showed off all of her feet. There was only a strap on top of her toes and around the ankles. The sole was thin while the heel was thick. She also were a matching jewelry set of white.