7

(Warning: abuse is mentioned in this chapter.)

Who the hell does he think he is? Who allowed him to think he could know my business? And what made him think I would tell him?

Frustrated. That's how I feel. Angry. Mad. Annoyed. Pissed off. A whole long list that I could carry on. Thankfully it's Saturday. No school and no work. Just lots of rest and being lazy. Well if my parents also leave me alone. I haven't seen them yet but they could be out drinking or buying more drugs or actually taking them. Or all three. Mostly all three.

Bang

I jump at the sound of my door being flung open. And see my parents at my doorway. I know now that I'm in for some more abuse.

This time they don't even speak they just throw me on the floor and begin to kick me, stamp on me and punch me. I just curl into a ball and wait it out numb to their fists and feet hitting me. Eventually they stop. A feel one of them spit on me. After a while I hear the front door slam shut. I just lay on the floor silent and covered in blood, hovering in and out of consciousness. I hear my bedroom window open and a gasp sounds out throughout the room.

But I lose conscious before I can find out who climbed into my bedroom and found me on the floor bloody and bruised.

Time skip

I eventually stir awake but can't take in my surroundings due to my vision being slightly blurred but I can feel a presence around me. My eyes clear and I see seven men surrounding my bed. With Eun Jung next to me holding my hand with worried eyes and tears falling down her face.

"Eun Jung," I whisper.

"Minnie. Oh God I am so sorry. I wish I could have protected you. I-"

"Oh sweetie it's not your fault. I promise you. Don't blame yourself."

"But-"

"No I don't want to hear you blaming yourself. Never okay?"

"Okay," she nods.

I turn to look at the others in the room and start to ask them a question when the room bursts open to show the rest of my friends who quickly jump on the bed and hug me while crying. Tears begin to fall out of my eyes when I see how sad my friends are. Oh God I could have lost them all. They could have lost me. That realisation hits me and has me crying uncontrollably. Eventually the doctor comes in to check on me. He says I have to stay in hospital for another couple of days. He finally leaves and I turn to the boys to ask my question.

"What are you all doing here?"

"I told you baby girl I would find out what had happened."

I look at the one who answered me. He is the same guy who grabbed me after the private dance. I look at the others and see how the stand slightly behind him. Do they defer to him? Is he the unofficially leader of them all or something? I frown at the odd behaviour and move my gaze back to the male who spoke to me.

"Look I don't care that you found out anymore. All I want to know is why you are here. You don't know me, you are not related to me, we are not in some sort of relationship, be it friendship or otherwise so why don't you just leave."