24

"S-Soobin?"

"Beomgyu?"

I turned towards the others with a raised eyebrow. Everyone is wondering what is happening.

"You know this male Beomgyu?" RM asks the young boy.

"Yes sir. He... He is my brother."

We all turn to look at each other again before looking between Beomgyu and the male who is apparently called Soobin.

Well this suddenly got interesting.

"I thought you were dead." Beomgyu whispers so quietly it's hard to hear him.

"I had to disappear so I needed to fake my death. I'm sorry but it was also to protect you." Soobin says looking down at the ground looking seriously upset by the pain he caused his brother.

Suga runs a hand through his hair. He sighs in frustration. 

"Can we get back to the questions please?" Suga says with a hint of anger. "I want to know why you invaded my house to kidnap what's mine."

I blush slightly when he says I'm his but then I think he probably says that everyone who works for him is his. I focus my attention on Soobin waiting for his answer.

"So first off I want to say that I sent the notes giving you warning. But my leader wanted her because she killed his Dad. You know the one who kidnapped her. Well he wanted to make her pay for what she did."

"How does he know it was Min Young and not one of us?"

"He gave her a gun which none of the other members have and it can hold a different bullet and the one's that are meant for it. The body wasn't fully destroyed and he pulled the bullet out of his dad's head so he knew who had done it."

"Where is your leader now?"

"Min Young took his out with a very well placed elbow." He turns to her with a smile of appreciation.

"Look at me not her." Suga says rolling his eyes.

"Why did you send the notes to us?"

"Because I didn't like the gang. I knew my brother was here and wanted to help the gang he was with so I could be here. I also didn't want Min Young to be hurt because she was kidnapped for no reason. It wasn't fair."

"You want to be a part of our gang?"

"Yes sir. My brother and two of our friends are here. If it would be okay that is."

"Can you be trusted?"

"Yes sir. I would be faithful and loyal to BTS until my last breath. I will never do anything to endanger the people here and will never betray you. I promise."

Suga narrows his eyes at the male looking to see if he was lying. When he could find no trace of deceit in his eyes. He nodded his head.

"Let him go. But be warned you betray us and Min Young will happy go to work and cause you so much pain. And it won't be quick either."

"I understand sir."

RM and Jk walk forwards and undo the rope that are around his wrists and ankles. He stands up and rubs his sore wrists. 

"If it would be okay could you also spare one of the people who also came here as well."

"Why would we do that?"

"He is friend of mine and Beomgyu's. He also helped me with the betrayal and getting the notes here. He didn't want to be in that gang either."

"What's his name?"