16

We begin to prepare our weapons and go over the plan again before getting into our designated cars. We sit in our seats, three or four us who in each car. V prepares his equipment as soon as we begin driving. He will give us our earpieces once we stop a few metres away from the hideout of the other gang. We keep in contact with each other over the walkie-talkies. Each car has one and it is important. We can tell each other if we are being followed or if anything else has gone wrong.

I think over the plan while we are driving, my hand cradling the Glock I always use. Got7 are to go on the roof and start to comb out the building from the top down while Monsta X and us go in through all the entrances in pairs that we saw on the maps of the building layout. Some of us even need to go through the same entrances. 

We decide to do this at night and arrive in black cars with the headlights off, to slow the speed down when we start to get closer to the building they are holding Min Young so to alert them as little as possible. I start out at the surroundings remembering the way in case we have to escape in a different way in the event something unexpected comes up. 

I can feel myself getting more and more twitchy the closer we get to the building. I hope this mission goes well with no problems and I hope Min Young is still alive and doing okay. God I just want to hold her in my arms and take care of her and make sure nothing happens to her again. I always want her by my side so I can make sure she is safe. 

Why did I leave her home alone? For god sake what were we all thinking? She is a small vulnerable female left in the house with minimum to zero protection because I took most of the men with me when I went out that morning. I should of thought more. I should of made sure she had men literally in the house with her and told what to do is something didn't seem right. 

I'm staring out of the window not noticing my leg was bouncing until I felt someone's hand on me. I just slightly at the light contact. Only one person would dare to place his hand on me. I turned to look at the hand and moved my gaze up to his face. He gave me a small reassuring smile.

"We will rescue her don't worry hyung."

"I know we will I just hope she is still alive and they haven't damaged her in any way."

I hear him sigh beside me before turning away and looking through his own window. He speaks without turning to look back at me.

"I hope so too. I don't think I could bear it either if she is damaged. I don't think I'll be able to control myself."

"You have to though. We all do. We made a promise we would when we gave Min Young this new life so not to scare her or anything. You need to keep yourself in control."

He gives me a slight nod before facing the front again and placing his headphones in his ears. I turn back to staring out of my own window. Before I know it we are slowing down and approaching the building. I check over myself to make sure I have everything I need and see the other boys doing the same.

We all look at each other and nod before quickly but silently slipping out of the car and melting into the shadows. All the cameras around the building are playing on a continuous loop so it shows the outside to be clear and nothing is happening. This is all thanks to V. He can hack anything. It doesn't matter how good the other person might be or the equipment/security, V is better and can hack in a manner of minutes. He gives us our earpieces and we places them in, making sure we can hear each other through them.

Got7 pull out the rope and send them flying into the air to catch onto the edge of the roof. They climb up the wall and onto the roof while the rest of us spread out to our spots.

"Is everyone is position?" I ask.

I wait while I receive the replies from everyone. I look around the wall and the surrounding area, checking one last time that there is nothing else hidden that can be used to alert the other gang that we are here. When I spot nothing out of the ordinary I turn back to the  door I'll be going in.

We speak into our earpieces when we are all ready for the final time and at my word we proceed into the building so quietly a pin dropping would be heard louder. I open the door slowly, my gun up and ready to go off should I spot anyone in the entrance. 

I slide through the opening and wait for my partner to come through. He closes the door behind him. We stand there for a few seconds to make sure no one is walking in our directions. I look at my partner once I've confirmed I can hear no sound and give him a slight nod. We both grin at each other before we both melt into the shadows and make our way further into the building.

The hunt is on. 

Mafia Love//Bts (Completed)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara