21

Min Young turns away from the closed door and smiles to herself when an idea of what to do with the body comes to mind. She walks towards the cart and picks up several knives and checks the sharpness of the blade on each of them. She finds one that suits her needs and turns to the dead body. 

She places him on the ground on his back and begins getting to work quickly so she can show her master her artistic skills, giggling away to herself as she creates little scenarios in her head about how he would be pleased and kisses her foreheads and give her lots of praises. 

After taking care of the body on the floor, Min Young wipes the sweat away from her forehead with the back of a bloody hand smearing the blood around her face more and stands up. She picks up one thing at a time and and places them around the room. She methodically chooses where to place the stuff on the floor. After working for an hour and half straight Min Young stands back in the middle of the room and slowly turns in a circle, admiring her work and starting to feel giddy and excited about showing her Master and the others. She squeals once she is happy with how everything is and runs out of the door and up to the mansion still covered in the blood of the victim.

Min Young quickly reaches the door of Yoongi's office and bursts in without knocking, too excited to remember to do that. They all turn quickly with gun's halfway drawn at the sudden intrusion but upon seeing who it is they put their guns back and smile slightly while shaking their heads.

"I'm done now Master. Will you come and look at my work please?"

She looks at him from a blood covered face with innocent looking eyes which seemed to shine with hope and was softly jumping like she had too much sugar in her system and couldn't keep still.

He nods and stands up motioning the others to follow him while Min Young grabs his hand and quickly pulled him along to the room, to which he laughs quietly at her eagerness for him to see.

"You know you can walk slowly its not like he is going to disappear."

"I know but I really want you to see my work."

They quickly make their way back and approach the door where Min Young stops them from entering.

"I thought you wanted us to see what you had done?"

"I do but first I want you to close your eyes and I'll guide you into the centre."

"Do we really have to do this?"

"Yes you do so close your eyes or I'll just blind fold you all."

They all close their eyes some even covering their eyes with their hands as well. Min Young grabs them one by one and places them in the centre before moving towards the door and closing it, standing in front of it so that no one else can enter and disturb them.

She tells them that they can open their eyes. They blink against the light and then begin to look around the room at Min Young's work. They slowly take everything in, smiles slowly begin to creep onto their faces. Yoongi turns towards her and grins sardonically at her. She grins back at him, seeing that he likes what she has done to the torture room. 

"Well this is different to what I was expecting but I like it even more."

"Good I'm happy you like it Master!"

Min Young runs to Yoongi and wraps her arms around his waist, placing her head on his chest. She feels him wrap his arms and around her as well and feels the chuckle against her cheek. She lets Yoongi go and steps away from his body and turns to smile at the rest of the boys. 

"So what do you all think of my art work then?"

"I think its amazing Minnie!" Jungkook exclaimed looking up at the ceiling with what looked to be appreciation in his eyes.