3

4 days later

It's been four days since I gave that private dance. I bet now you can guess what I do for a job. It's not pretty nor pleasant even if I do feel excited. Not everyone is comfortable with this type of lifestyle but I have no choice. I just have to stick with it for now and hopefully it won't be for much longer.

I'm currently walking to my friends house. I always go over on a Friday for some food. Eun Jung's mom makes the best food ever. She also let's me help her cook as I asked her if she could teach me. Every time she shows me something new but on certain days she will ask me if I remember how to cook a certain food. I would then prepare to make it and she would help and guide me if I went wrong at all. To be honest, I wish she was my mom but we can't always have what we want in life. And even though she said I am welcome to stay for as long as I want at any time I don't want to be a burden on her and my friend. I can't do that.

I smile as I remember how she treats me just like I'm another one of her daughters and tells me to call her mom. Eun Jung's family is huge. She has three little sisters, one younger brother and two older brothers. Her mom and dad are still happily married as well. She also have three dogs. It's amazing how they manage to keep on top of everything. I have a lot of respect for them. They love each other so much and will always protect each other and trust me you do not want to get on the bad side of the older brothers. They are literally the cliché of protective brothers. It's adorable and scary to see at times.

I wish I could have a family like that. Oh well hopefully I'll find someone who will want lots of kids. Who wants a big happy family. If not then I guess I'll have to find a really high paying job and see if I can adopt some kids. I'll probably have to go back to school to get the degree and qualifications but that's the price you sometimes have to pay.

I finally reach the house and knock on the door. I've been told thousands of times not to knock but I feel wrong just walking in. It's like a invasion of privacy to me. I hear the sound of running feet and the door gets swung open by a couple of children and dogs running out of the house towards me. I'm not surprised the door opened before I had the chance to finish knocking. It sometimes even opens up before I've reached the door. I think the kids look out of the window for me and open it as soon as they see me.

"MIN YOUNG!!!"

"Hey little man. How you today?"

"I'm okay. And I'm not little!"

Eun Jung's younger brother was twelve and always insists he is not little but he is, he just hasn't had his growth spout yet. And it's funny to tease him, he is adorable when he gets angry. Like a little puppy.

I then pick up the youngest daughter and place her on my hip and give her a hug and a kiss on the forehead while saying hello to her as well. She is only five and is the most adorable child I have ever met.

"Let's go inside and say hello to the rest of the family shall we?"

I enter the house with the two children and the dogs to be met with my adoptive mom rushing in to give me a huge hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"Oh look at my baby. How have you been? School is good? My daughter is still being kind to you? They are not putting so much pressure on you? You are-"

"Mom calm down!" I say laughing." Everything is fine and good. I'll tell you everything while we are cooking."

I say hi to everyone else and we sit and watch a film before starting to make the food. While we were preparing the ingredients, I realised something was missing.

"Ah mom we are missing an ingredient. I'm just going to quickly go to the shop to get it."

"Damn. I should have made sure we had everything. Okay hun but be quick okay. It's fairly dark outside."

"Yes mom be back soon. Love you."

I quickly make my way to the shop and buy the missing ingredient. I smile at the cashier before making my way back to my friends house. As I'm walking back, I see seven men walking out of an alley.

They look familiar.

I just ignore them as they look around and start to walk off to some nearby cars until one of them stop. I look up from the ground to see him staring at me with his head tilted to the side. I carry on walking forwards and past him with a slight frown on my face.

Why is he just staring at me?

I carry on walking until I hear a shout from behind me. I don't hear what was shouted but I look back to see the man responding to the shout before looking at me and walking off to the other men.

I carry on walking home thinking of the strange man's behaviour. Once through the door I shrug it off and walk to the kitchen to continue helping to cook dinner.