48

After Min Young had calmed down from her panic attack, Yoongi had quickly got her back in the car and, as soon as they arrived home, began to smother her in love and affection.

Now at the moment she is laughing and trying to get out from underneath him. He mercilessly began to tickle her sides as soon as he found out she was ticklish. Now she is hardly able to breath, her face red and tears streaming down her cheeks.

He lets her up long enough to allow her to catch her breath. Taking the advantage she pushes him away, where he fall unceremoniously onto the floor. 

Min Young bolts up from bed and out of the door. As she runs her feet softly hit the ground, the sound being swallowed by the carpet. Just as she is about to make her way down the stairs she hears Yoongi running after her.

She lets out a small squeal and a giggle, rushing down the stairs to escape. She hits the bottom step and propels herself past the living room. She quickly glances in as she runs past to see the rest of the group and her girls in there smiling and laughing fondly at the pair of them. 

She doesn't slow down and makes her way into the kitchen, hearing Yoongi getting closer and closer to her. She reaches the back door and pulls the handle down. Just as she pulls the door open and gets halfway through the opening, a pair of arms wrap around her waist and lifts her up into the air. 

She lets out another squeal of surprise and wiggles around trying to get free so she can escape again. The arms tighten more, not letting her free. She stops trying to get free and pants from the excitement and running. 

"You finished?" Yoongi asks right next to her ear, his breath gently tickling her ear and neck. 

Min Young just nodded her head still not being able to utter a word. 

"Good," He says. Yoongi places her feet on the ground. Before she can even think of running away again he quickly spins her around and gives her a fireman's lift. For the third time in less then ten minutes she squeals again, falling over his shoulder. 

Yoongi stands up and makes his way out of the kitchen. Min Young slaps his ass as he walks along. "Min Yoongi put me down this instant!" She shouts playful, still hitting him. 

"Stop," Yoongi says, swatting her ass, his stride not faltering for one moment. 

They walk past the living room entrance again and catcalls and whistles reach their ears. Min Young blushes at the attention and lowers her face so her eyes land on Yoongi's back. 

Hmm his back looks really nice.

Wow it's really muscly.

God he is strong.

Lord I am not your strongest solider.

Min Young bites her lip at the direction her thoughts are wondering in. But honestly how can they not wonder? This man is fine. Anyone with eyes can see that. And thankfully he is all hers. 

He carries her back up the stairs, his breathing still relaxed and his body steady. Once he arrives at his bedroom and shuts the door behind them both, he gently brings her down his body, his hands holding onto her waist when her feet are solidly on the ground. 

Min Young gazes up at him with love shining through her eyes, a soft smile gently curling the edges of her mouth upwards. Yoongi brings one of his hands up and rests it on her cheek, his thumb stroking her skin. 

"I would like to meet your parents."

Yoongi freezes his movements. He doesn't believe what his ears truly just heard.