11

I wake up to the sound of my alarm beeping very quickly. I turn over and  see it has been beeping for about 3 minutes. I quickly scramble to turn it off not wanting to wake anyone else up if they were still sleeping.

I quickly get into a shower and put on my outfit before heading downstairs to the kitchen.

As I'm heading down the stairs I hear noises coming from the living room. I head in that direction to see everyone there expect for Seokjin who must be in the kitchen cooking the breakfast.

When I walk through the doorway I see Jungkook and Taehyung sitting in front of the TV, completing immersed playing a video game with Jimin standing behind them shouting at them to do certain things

When I walk through the doorway I see Jungkook and Taehyung sitting in front of the TV, completing immersed playing a video game with Jimin standing behind them shouting at them to do certain things. I do a quick scan and see Namjoon and Hoseok on their phones with their backs to me while Yoongi is laying on the sofa in the middle of them in the middle part of the sofa looking like he is sleeping.

I don't know what to do so I just walk into the kitchen to see if Seokjin needs any help.

"Hey Seokjin. Do yo-"

Before I can finish my sentence Seokjin screams and I hear things being dropped and then footsteps running towards the kitchen.

"What the hell happen?"

"Hyung why did you scream?"

"If everything okay?"

'Are you hurt hyung?"

A million questions were thrown into the air before me or Seokjin could answer. Okay maybe not a million but whatever with six of them just shouting questions with no pause? That's a lot of questions.

"Guys calm down everything is fine. I think I startled Seokjin when I came in."

I turn to see him clutching his chest and nodding his head at me.

"Yeah I was so focused on cooking. Damn my heart. I swear it came out of my chest. Just give me a minute."

He eventually manages to calm down.

"Now what did you want?"

"I just came to ask if you wanted any help with cooking."

"You can cook?"

"A little and I'm happy to learn more as well."

"Hmmm. Okay I'll see how well you do and if I want your help in the future."

"Yayyy!!! Thank you!"

I excitedly clap my hands and run up to him.

"So what we making?"

I turn to see the others still stood there. I begin to become nervous. I don't like being watched when I'm cooking.

"Hmmm...you guys can go back into the living room now."

They quickly glance at each other before looking at Seokjin to make sure he is okay. After a quick nod from him they slowly begin to walk out of the kitchen. Seokjin tells me what we're making and helps me whenever I need it.

Time quickly passes as me and Seokjin have fun in the kitchen and before I know it the food is cooked. We set the table and calls the boys in from the living room. They quickly appear and are talking excitedly before they have even sat down and plated up the food. An outsider can clearly see that they're a family. Even a blind person. They're just so relaxed around each other and always seem to be having fun and enjoy each others company. I sigh to myself. Even though I have really close friends, I don't see us as a family. They have kept secrets from me and families don't do that.

I eat silently just listening to the conversation around me. Eventually it's time for me and Jimin to leave for my new work place. I'm nervous as to how the other employees will approach me.

The ride is comfortable again, me and Jimin singing and laughing, joking around and just having fun. He has such a bubbly personality it's impossible to be mad or sad at him. I think we could become really good friends.

We quickly arrive at our destination and get out of the car. I stand on the sidewalk nervously playing with my fingers. Jimin comes round to my side and notices my anxious face staring at the building. He gently takes my hand and gives me a soft smile. He softly pulls me forward and leads me into the building not letting go of my hand. He leads me up to the bar first. I do a quick scan of the place and see the place full with people already drinking. I don't see many workers. There are two bar workers and maybe about three or four waitresses, taking the drinks to people and collecting empties. I'm quickly introduced to the staff and they all seem really nice apart from one who glares at me when she sees Jimin holding my hand. I give her a confused look not understanding but I shrug it off and continuing trying to learn who is who.

Jimin leaves to go speak to the person who is in charge of the place under him, leaving me at the bar. I just sit on a bar still silently waiting. New places do scare me to be honest and with how that girl was looking at me, I wonder if she will give me a hard time.

I don't know how long I was sat on the stool for but I realised I had zoned out when I start to see a hand waving in my face and turn to see Jimin grinning at me.

"Having fun there?"

"Hmm?"

"I said you having fun there? You had zoned out there."

"Uh...Oh yeahhhhh I had lotttts of fun. Should try it sometime," I say drawing out some words.

Yes I am being sarcastic but I'm not even bothered. To be honest I'm now tired and hungry but I need to learn the lay out of the building as well. We quickly get it over and done with and head back home.

I end up falling asleep as soon as I put my head on the head rest of the car. The next thing I know I'm being carried bridle style with my head leaning against the persons chest but before I can see who is carrying me I instantly go back to sleep, having no energy to fully wake up and pay attention.

I wake up eventually to someone gently touching my face. My eyes flutter open to see myself in my bed and Yoongi doing the gentle touches. 

"H-hi."

"Oh sorry did I wake you?"

"No you didn't. But why are you in my room though?"

"I just came to tell you that food will be ready in about half an hour. I thought you might want to clean your self up before you came to eat?"

I smile up at him and his thoughtfulness knowing what he said was true. I do want to clean up. I nod my head and tell him I'll be down in a little bit. He nods and walks out of my bedroom gently closing the door. I blush remembering the feeling on his hands tracing my face.

I sort myself out and head downstairs to eat with the guys. The rest of the evening was spent in peaceful enjoyment. We watched films and just had a good time. I went to bed pretty early starting to feel tired again. I head up to bed and take my clothes off before getting into the sheets where I instantly pass out.