10

The next day

I woke up with the sun shining on my face and a slight headache. I sit up while clutching my head in one of my hands and wincing from the pain. I look around the room not recognising where I am. While looking around I noticed a piece of paper with a glass of water and some pills on top of the bedside cabinet. I grab it to find a note had been written.

To Min-Young,

I have left some painkillers and a glass of water in case you woke up with a headache especially with the excessive amount of drinking you did last night, it was highly...amusing?...to say the least. Once you have gotten ready Seokjin will provide you some breakfast, whatever you want, before Jimin takes you out shopping. There are also some clothes that have been left in the wardrobe and draws. We didn't know what you like to wear so we got a bit of everything. I will not see you until tomorrow morning as I will be busy with paperwork and other stuff. I hope you enjoy your day with Jimin and stay safe.

Yoongi.

Last night was...amusing?? What the fuck happened last night??

I decide to just get a shower and find some clothes to wear. I find a green shirt with pink flowers on the sleeves and pale blue jeans. I top it off with a belt and trainers. I give my hair a quick brush and, seeing that I look presentable, I head downstairs.

I walk into the kitchen to see everyone apart from Yoongi there remembering he said I wouldn't see him today

I wonder if he is in the mansion or not.

I smile at everyone and bow to them before sitting down in the seat I took yesterday.