31

Yoongi couldn't believe what he thought he just heard. The was no way the one woman who he has ever fully cared about feels the same way. This is a dream. It has to be. He held his breath while he turned to face Min Young where he had frozen when he heard the words come out of her mouth. 

"What?" He whispered the words so quietly. He didn't want to say them any louder in case she didn't say anything and he just imagined it. He didn't want her to think he was going crazy and hearing things. 

"I said I love you." She slowly repeated the words back to him.

Yoongi closed his eyes and breathed in deeply. Oh god he hadn't imagined what she had said. She really had said that to him. He felt his heart soaring at the confession. He opened his eyes and stalked towards her. He bent over her and cupped her face in his hands. He lowered his face closer towards her so that his lips were hovering just above hers. He could feel her breath falling against his face.

"Do you really mean this?" He asked her, his eyes locked on to her lips.

She nodded her head, becoming breathless. He growled low in his throat before he lowered his head and connected their lips together. Oh god she tasted so sweet. Her lips tasted better than honey. He growled again before her pushed his way into her mouth with his tongue. He ravished her mouth, tasting her fully. 

Min Young couldn't think properly with his mouth on her. Her thoughts scattered instantly. He tasted decadent. He tasted of wild, masculine promise. She groaned low in her throat and wrapped her arms around his neck pulling him closer. He laugh deeply in his throat in male satisfaction. 

She purred as she felt his mouth move away from her lips and press against her neck. God help her but she was weak when it came to her neck. She tilted her head back and gave him more access. She could feel his whiskers gently scraping against her skin causing goosebumps to raise and her nipples to harden until her hospital johnny. She desperately clutched at his shoulder as he moved down her body. A loud gasp escaped from between her lips as she felt Yoongi's lips brush her nipple. She squirmed underneath him needing him to touch her where she wanted him. 

Yoongi darkly chuckled against Min Young's breast at her squirming. She seemed so impatient. But he was going to take his time. He wanted to savour her, devour her. He slid a wicked lick to her nipple through the material. He dipped his head down and took her fully into his mouth. He slip his hand under her back and brought he closer to him. He growled slightly as he felt her throughout his whole body. 

He stood back up and grabbed the top of the johnny and ripped it down the front. 

"Hungry are we?" Min Young asked on a breathless whisper.

"Starving." Yoongi replied simply before taking her again. He swept his hand up to cup her other breast before pinching the nipple and rolling it between his fingers. He lightly scraped his whiskers against her nipple delighting in it getting tighter. He quick attended to the other side before he trailed his lips down her body. Her body tasted divine. There is nothing better then her flesh. He nips and nibbles at her hand while both hand trail up the inside of her thighs. He moves further down and follows the path of his hands with his mouth. 

He gently spreads her and sits back to stare down at her. She is the most beautiful thing he has ever seen. Her hair is messy from her squirming and there is a red flush the her cheeks and her body. Her lips are swollen from his kisses and probably from her biting them to stop any loud sounds from escaping. Her eyes are at half mast and sparkling  as she looks up at him. He slowly trails a finger down her cleft and smirks as she arches her back and lets out a loud groan.

Min Young can't focus properly. The man has talent like she has never experienced and she has been with a lot of men. The man is just sex. She bites her lip to stop anymore sounds escaping. She opens his eyes in time to see him place himself between her lip. Oh god she could come from just seeing him there tasting her. The pleasure is indescribable. She shoots her hand out and grabs onto his hair. She is so hot.

He sinks a finger inside of her. She pushes against him wanting to feel more. With one hand still in his hair, she places the other against his jaw to feel him tasting her. It all becomes too much to handle when he dips another finger inside. The stroking in her and the feel off his wet tongue pushes her over the edge and she cries not being able to hold it in. She spasms against his mouth and fingers that keep in time, heightening her pleasure and making it last longer.

Yoongi delivers one last lick before he pulls his lips and fingers away. He captures her eyes. As she looks at him he brings his fingers to his lips and places them in his mouth, sucking the clean. He moves back up her body and places his mouth against her ear.

"Don't fall asleep yet babygirl. I'm not finished with you yet." He pulls away again to remove his own clothes before he climbs back on the bed. He places his body flush with hers. He nips her neck and jaw. He feels her moving against him, working her pleasure back up. He tilts his head back to stare at her before lifting his hips and driving himself into her. Her nails instantly dig into his back and her head is thrown back. 

He holds himself still to let her adjust to him. As soon as she is fine he begins to thrust in and out. He growls low in his throat. Gods she is so tight and hot. He could stay inside of her all day. He is so close himself but holds it off, waiting for Min Young to reach her paradise first. He places his head down on the pillow next to her and reaches between their bodies and lightly rubs her while thrusting. Its not long before she is coming again. He feels a pain in his shoulder as she clenches and releases around him. The pain instantly brings his own release shooting forward, her body helping to milk him. He turns his head to see her biting into his shoulder.

As her release slows down and then stops, Min Young falls back onto the bed feeling fully sated. Her breathing heavy, she turns her head and looks at Yoongi. His hair is sticking to his forehead and his breath is rapidly going in and out just like hers. He wraps his arms around her and rolls onto his back, draping her over him. She purrs contently and snuggles against him, a happy smile on her face. She closes her eyes and feels Yoongi brushing her hair with his fingers. Just as she falls asleep she realises something. 

She didn't freak out. 

The past couple of months never even entered her mind throughout the whole thing.