25

"Hey Min Young we have a meeting now you coming?" Hoseok popped his head into the living room where I was watching a film.

"Yeah if I'm needed. I'll walk up there with you Seokie," I say pausing the film and walking towards him.

We walk into Yoongi's office and go to our usual seating areas, Hoseok on the sofa and me on the floor in a corner. Everyone seems to be there apart form Jungkook. We wait for about ten minutes incase he was running late.

"Will someone please go and grab Jungkook," Yoongi says sighing, clearly wanting the meeting to be started already and tired of waiting.

"I'll go grab him," I say getting to my feet and walking out of the office. I jog to Jungkook's room and open the door without knocking.

"Jungkook, Master wants-"

I stop at the sight in front of me and let out a small squeak before rushing back out and slamming the door closed. I stand there blushing while I hear lots of shuffling around and quiet curses coming from inside the room. Jungkook opens the door and I see him in just his black ripped jeans and no top. I quickly look down at the floor.

"What's up Min Young?" He asks me calmly like he isn't embarrassed by the fact that I just walked in on him and Ara. 

"Master wants you in the office. We have a meeting," I mumble quickly at him before shouting into the room. "And you have some tea to spill later girl," I shout at Ara before running off back to Yoongi's office.

I dash back through the door and head to the corner, my head down, my face several different shades of red. I so did not need to see my two friends....umm yeah. So not going there.  

"Is he coming?" I look up at the voice and see them all smirking at me. I think they all guessed what I saw by my face.

"Nah I don't think he is. Min Young must of interrupted him," Jimin says laughing at my obvious discomfort and embarrassment.

"Ah stop it. Oh my god I wish I had some bleach," I cover my face with my hands. 

I hear the door open and peak through my fingers to see Jungkook coming through the door with a shirt on this time thankfully. He looks in my direction and send me a quick smirk before settling against the wall next to Seokjin. 

The meeting goes quickly and with no more incidents or hitches. Once the meeting is over I message Ara to meet me in the living room. I head to the living and carry on watching my film while I wait for her to get down here. 

Eventually she shows up an hour later once my film has finished. I don't even want to think about what she has been doing for the last hour. I really don't need any images.

"What's up unnie?" Ara says as she sits down next to me.

"Are you and Jungkook together?" I ask her, turning to face her ignoring the next film that comes on.

"Yes we are," she turns towards me, with a smile on her face. 

I look at the smile and know that she is really happy. 

"I'm really happy for you babes. But why did you never tell me?" I ask curious. We always tell each other everything. There literally isn't a single thing the group doesn't know about each other.

"I wanted to when you came back home after being kidnapped but I couldn't seem to find the right time," She looks down looking upset as if I am unhappy with her.

"Oh sweetie you don't need to be sad. I can understand the whole timing thing," I say giving her a hug so she knows that I meant what I said, that I'm not upset or mad at her.