18

Seokjin had stayed back at the mansion in the event medical help was needed. He was currently in the mansion cooking a large meal for all the boys who went on the mission and for Min Young.

If she is still alive.

Eun Jung, Mia, Hyun and Ara where all sat in the living in total silence. They wanted their best friend to come back to them in one piece. They wish they had made sure she wouldn't of been dragged into the mafia life. Yes she can be quite cocky and confident but she is just so sweet and kind at heart. This isn't the life for someone like her.

After feeling like what had been about nearly twenty four hours of waiting they heard the sound of cars doors shutting. They looked at each other and ran to the door shouting to Seokjin that it sounded like they have come back home.

They were almost at the door when it swung open to reveal a bloody Min Young with a massive smile on her face. They come to a stunned stop, their minds trying to process what was in front of them. Yes they wanted her back in one piece but they were expecting her to be carried home and injured and bleeding. Not to be walking and smiling like she just got the best Christmas present ever.

Min Young squeals when she sees her best friends in front of her and quickly tackles them into a hug.

"I missed you guys so much."

"We...missed you...too," Eun Jung says, barely being able to speak due to the tightness of the hug but also with shock.

Min Young pulls back with a frown wondering what the problem is and takes a few steps back and looks back to be met with Yoongi's eyes.

"What happened? Are you not happy to see me? Did I do something wrong?"

"No no you haven't done anything. We just....weren't expecting you to come home like....this," she replies.

"Like what?" Min Young asks with a frown. She really doesn't understand what is going on with them.

"Like covered in blood and walking," Mia says gesturing to her clothes.

"Oh."

"We thought you would be carried home and practically half dead," Mia further explains

"Its just a shock to see you like this that's all," Hyun quips.

Min Young gave them a big grin.

"Don't worry your gonna find out everything later. But first."

Min young runs towards Seokjin and jumps on him, clutching him tightly making Seokjin catch her and steady himself so he doesn't fall flat on his back.

"Hi Jinnie," I brightly say.

"Hi sweetie. How are you feeling?"

"I feel great."

"Hmm Yoongi told me partly what happened and we need to tell you something later okay?

"Okie Jinnie. Can we go eat now? Your food smells amazing like always and I miss your cooking."

Seokjin gives a light chuckle and leads them through to the kitchen. They grab some food on a plate and move into the living room where They all sit on the couches or floor when Ara speaks up.

"So how did the mission go? Did it go well?"

"It went rather well actually. Although we didn't find Min Young. She found us," Jimin said.

"Well it wasn't hard to be honest. Just follow the gun shots," She said, shrugging her shoulders.

"Who did you find first?"