32

"Okay, looks like you are free to leave then Min-Young," Seokjin says as he finishes looking over Min Young. 

"Thank god. I felt like I was going crazy being stuck in here," Min Young mumbles to herself.

Seokjin laughs at her as he puts his equipment away. "Yeah they all say that."

"Because it gets boring in here just laying down all the time," Min Young whines.

"And that's part of the parcel in our line of work."

"I know," Min Young sighs. She pulls herself off the bed and walks to the clothes that have been laid out for her on the chair next to the bed. She remembered Yoongi bringing them to her. After she woke up she found him sleeping underneath her. She left him sleeping while she went to get a shower and found him awake when she came back. He left her shortly after to go do some work but came back with some clothes a couple of hours later. 

She  pulled her top off over her head, not shy about changing in front of Seokjin, when the door flung over. Min Young's head snapped round and she tensed up but relaxed when she saw who it was and pulled her new top on instead. 

"How's my favourite girl doing?"

"I'm doing good JB. How are you?" Min Young smiles at JB and pulls him down for a hug as he draws up next to her.

"Good. You gave us all a fright at the beginning. But we are happy everything is finally fine. Have you been cleared yet?" JB says pulling out of the hug and looking down at her.

"Yeah I literally got cleared just before you walked in."

"Good. Get dressed then."

"That's what I'm doing or do you finally need them glasses?" Min Young grins cheekily at him, finishing off dressing. 

"Carry on and see what it gets you. A clip round the ears and a boot up the pants," JB growled threatening at her. 

Min Young laughed freely at him and hopped up on to the side of the bed, softly swinging her legs, her arms on the bed on either side of her and leaning forward slightly.

"Why you here anyway JB? I'm sure it wasn't to just shoot the breeze with me was it?"

JB chuckled at her question and moved to lean against the side of the bed. "Perceptive as ever Min Young. But you are correct I wanted to take you somewhere so I came to see if you were ready to leave."

"Oh yes. I'm so ready to leave this room. Please take me away!"

Min Young jumped up off of the bed and practically sprinted out of the door. JB laughed at her eagerness and followed her out of the room. He lead her down to the front door and to his car. They hopped into the car and JB started the car and began driving away from the mansion. Min Young stared out of window not caring where they were going, she was just so excited to finally be out of her prison. 

After a while they finally hit the city and wound their way through the traffic. Min Young was curious as to where JB her old boss was taking her. She didn't have long to wait as they quickly pulled up in front of a building. The building looked elegant and expensive. There was a small black metal canopy over the front entrance with ivy across the top and coming down the front poles. There was some black chairs and tables with glass tops in front of the one long window. It looked gorgeous. 

JB placed his hand on the small of her back and gently pushed her forwards. Min Young was confused. Why would her old boss bring her here? She slowly walked forwards and grabbed the door handle and pulled it open. Inside was as sophisticated as it looked from the outside.