6

Eventually I hear all the voices fade away and peak around the corner to see no one there. I rest my head against the wall and let out a long breath. I pick up all my stuff from the floor and rush home as quickly as possible.

How do they know each other? What is their relationship? Are they who the girls were talking about this morning?

I can't even remember who they asked me about. I think it began with a B but I'm really not sure. 

I rush into my bedroom as soon as I get home. I sink to the floor forgetting all my problem. I cover my head. Something seems wrong. Who are these men that I keep seeing? Three/four times of seeing them is no coincidence.

I can't think about this now though I have to get to work early to speak to JB about some other clothes to wear.

Wait. What if he saw me at school?

Shit.

I rub my hands over my face. This is does just get better and better doesn't it. It's okay. I can suck this up. I can do this and pretend there is nothing wrong. I breathe out and the begin the long process of getting ready for work.

Time skip

I hesitate to knock on the door. But what is stopping me, I'm not sure. I mentally prepare myself and shake my head to clear my mind. I swiftly knock on the door making it look normal. I enter once I hear a shout and open the door.

"Ah, Min Young what brings you to my office? You rarely ever come here. I can't actually remember the last time you were."

"Umm, I need to talk about an outfit that I can wear to cover my whole body."

"Why wou-?"

He suddenly cuts himself off and seems to be looking at me intensely, a dark look appearing in his eyes.

"Do not tell me it happened again."

"No I just fell down some stairs."

"Do not lie to me Min Young. Did it happen again?"

I look down at the ground when he shouts at me. I never was a strong person when it came to talking about my parents and the abuse. It's what happens when you get beaten up pretty much all the time. You close off about it, feeling ashamed and embarrassed about it. You don't want people to know your weak and that not even your parents love you.

"Y-yes," I whisper still looking at the ground.

I feel arms wrap around me and hold me tightly. God it feels good to know someone does care for you and will always be there and help you. I don't have many people who do but I'm happy for those that I have.

"If you want to dance, even though I would prefer you not to, then yes I have some clothes for you."

"Thank you JB."

He rummages through a closet against one side of the office and hands me the clothes. I bow to him giving my thanks. I spin on my heels and begin to walk out of the room when I hear him speak behind me.

"By the way, you have another private dance today. You will do one dance and the private and that's it. You're not doing any more. You will still be paid the same amount you always get. Okay?"

I turn around and smile at him.

"Okay. I will do that I promise. Thank you JB. Who will I be giving a private dance to?"

"You know we don't know who they are. Those who book stay anonymous."

I nod at him and walk to the back room to get prepared for my dance. I'm not on until later so I decide to go on my phone and scroll through my social media. Eventually it's time to go out on stage.

I step on the stage and it's the same like usually. Cat calls, whistling, etc, etc.

Booorrrringggggg.

Yawn.

I love dancing but honestly who wouldn't get bored of hearing the same things over and over again. Day in day out. I've learnt to tune in out so it doesn't annoy me as much. 

Once it's over I get changed again into some more clothes and walk to the private room. I hope it not some freak. I cannot be bothered with any shit tonight. Or will it be them again. God I really hope not. I open the door and....

Yep it's them. For fuck sake.

Breathe. Focus. Do your job and it should over quickly. Hopefully.

I do my job. Greet them. Put the music on. Dance. Then once the dance is done tell them if they want a private dance in the future to book in advance or on the day. Blah blah blah. Literally like breathing now.

I'm about to walk out when in feel someone grab my shoulder and turn me around to which I hiss in pain. Fucking bruises and parents. I see the man frown at me when I hiss. A grimace forming on my face. Shit I did that out loud didn't I? Ugh.

"I'm sorry did I hurt you?"

"No no its fine. Is there something you are wanting?"

He stares intensely into my eyes.

"I don't believe you. I did hurt you."

"It's nothing you just caught where a bruise is on my shoulder."

"A bruise? On your shoulder? Funny place to get a bruise."

"I feel down some stairs. It's no big deal," I say, feeling slightly aggravated. Please don't tell me this is one of those men that has to know every single little thing. I mentally roll my eyes.

"Your lying again."

How does he know I'm lying.

"Excuse me?!"

"I said your lying."

"I heard what you said. I'm just mad that you dared to call me a liar."

He then bends down and leans in close to my face. Damn he smells nice. I wonder what he is wearing? A shiver runs through my body and I see him smirk. I give him a glare. Bastard.

"Care to tell me the truth now baby girl."

"No."

"It wasn't a question."

I roll my eyes and turn around to walk out of the room. This time I don't get stopped. But I do hear him talk.

"You can't hide the truth from me. I will find out baby girl."

I turn around and look at him in the eyes with a smile on my face.

"Good luck boo but you won't find out anything. No one knows because nothing has happened."

"Oh but that's where your wrong. I'm sure your friends and your boss know don't they?"

My eyes widen when he says that. And his smirk widens with knowledge.

Shit.