22

Min Young wakes up to someone knocking on her door. She opens her eyes to see that Yoongi isn't there beside her before turning her head to look at the time. She sighs softly and covers her face with a hand before calling out to the person at the door.

"Hey Min it's time to get up. Breakfast is ready." Jungkook said popping his head into the room.

"Okay I'm coming down just give me about 20 minutes." She said rubbing her eyes, still sounding sleepy.

Jungkook nods his head and ducks out of the door before instantly reappearing.

"You wouldn't happen to know where Yoongi could be could you? He isn't downstairs and he isn't in his office or his bedroom."

"No I don't Kookie. Have you checked any of the workout rooms or the firing room?"

"Hmm no I haven't. I'll tell Hyung where I'm going and go and try and find him down there. Thanks Min." He ducked back out again and Min Young can hear him rushing down the stairs as he probably wants to find Yoongi and eat his food. Min Young chuckls to herself as she gets out of bed. That boy really loves his food. He is close to taking Seokjin's position for being a foodie.

She rushes into the bathroom and splashed cold water multiple times on her face before throwing on black clothes, remembering she was going to the meeting with the others. She hurries down the stairs before someone else comes into her room asking her what is holding her up.

Min Young walks in to see that Jungkook has found Yoongi and they are sat at the table eating breakfast. They quickly review the plan over breakfast going over any last details that may have been missed the night before. They quickly clear up the food and dishes before moving underground to where the weapons are held.

Min Young thoughts are whirling. She had noticed that Yoongi was occasionally glancing at her throughout breakfast and could see something that she couldn't describe in his eyes. She decides to try and push it to the back of her mind because she is finding it difficult to concentrate on the job at hand. She had realised she had feelings for Yoongi the night they were by the pool. She didn't want to tell him though because she was sure he didn't like her and only thought of her as the girl he took from her shit life.

When she reaches the weapons she grabs two guns and places one at her lower back and the other one in her boots. She then grabs some knives, testing them, making sure they were perfectly balanced and felt right in her hand when she swung it in the air. She places one in her jacket and two more, one each in her boots. She also grabs some extra bullets and stores them in her jacket as well. Once she finishes she stands and waits for the others to get what they need or want before they head back up to the mansion where they pile into two vans.

They drive to the destination which takes nearly forty five minutes but arrive thirty minutes early like they had planned. They immediately vacate the vans apart from V who climbs through the seats to the back section where his "toys", as he calls them, are. He quickly places them on Min Young, Suga and RM where they would not be seen.

They leave V in the back of the van and Suga nods to Chim, Jk and Jhope for them to go search the area while the others walked into the building, leaving Jin standing outside to wait for the other gang.

"Alright Min Young, you know what you need to do?"

"Yep I'm ready to bring Demoness to the front when it's closer to the time and then make some noises or whatever is necessary to scare the gang we are meeting with. Then when they are standing in front of you, to show myself and sit at your feet watching out for anything suspicious."

"Good girl," Suga says patting her head.

They turn to leave her close to the door where she will be able to see them arrive but they won't be able to see her. She hides behind the boxes that are by the door. It would be easy to stay hidden and move from place to place. It's like a maze but there are gaps that can be use to get from one side of the gang to other without them seeing her. This means that it could sound like the noise is coming from the left of them and then be coming from behind or in front of them. This would confuse them and set them on edge.