23

3 weeks later 

Since the meeting at the warehouse, the following weeks have been really quiet. Sungmin of the ally gang met with Yoongi a few days after the incident. We were able to determine that whoever spread the rumor was wrong and probably just wanted to cause trouble between the two gangs. I went back with them and was there during the meeting. 

During the following weeks, I went back to work and helped around the house, I went to meetings as back up and went out with my girls whenever we had time off. Those days were the best. We'd talk about everything and anything, no more secret because we were all working the same job. School though was weird. Here I was, a psychotic killer and a member of the biggest mafia gang, trying to pass myself off as an average, normal school girl who spent her time worrying about her homework and upcoming exams. I was to be finishing that year with my friends so school work was becoming more stressful but with the help of our resident genius with an IQ of 148, the one the only Kim Namjoon, I was able to keep up with my work and understand it. 

I'm currently helping Seokjin prepare breakfast. It's just a normal day like always. I wake up around seven a.m. get washed, dressed and head downstairs, saying hi to the boys who are in the living room waiting for the food. Me and Seokjin mess around and have some fun and laughs while we are cooking, him telling his ridiculous dad joke's and me holding my sides in pain with tears running down my face and shouting for him to stop cause my stomach and sides hurt so much.

At the beginning when I use to shout stop, the boys would come running in thinking something bad was happening only to learn it was just me and Seokjin being crackheads. I smile at my thoughts while I'm whisking the batter for the pancakes. 

I'm so glad I met them at my old work place and they took me into their home and their lives when they found out what my parents use to do to me. I love them so much that I don't know what I would do without them. 

Once the food has been cooked and placed on the table with all the plates, cups and silverware, I walk into the living room and tell them that the food is ready. I giggle softly as Jimin, Hoseok and Namjoon all jump up and run into the kitchen as if they are scared the food is going to magically disappear, hop off the table and run away or be eaten by someone else. 

I begin to turn back into the kitchen when I realise three others haven't moved yet. I roll my eyes and walk towards the two boys glued to Over watch. I stand in front of them with my arms crossed. They begin to shout at me telling to get out of the way and lean their body's to the side so they can see the screen. I roll my eyes again and quickly grab the consoles before they know what happened and pause the game. I point my finger towards the kitchen and they slowly get to their feet and trudge to the kitchen, pouting and mumbling as they go. I shake my head at them and turn towards the sleeping figure on the couch. 

I walk towards Yoongi and kneel on the floor in front of him and gently shake him awake. He begins to growl at me but I just tut at him. I shake him again and tell him he needs to get up because breakfast is really. He rolls over, his back facing me and stubbornly says no, he wants to sleep more

Men! What is it with them always being difficult?

A thought pops into my head and I smile like I may have just won the lottery. I lean over him and whisper into his ear. He jerks his head around and sees that I'm serious in what I just said and grins back at me. He gets up and walks into the kitchen with a smirk on his face. I follow him and take my place at the island. 

We are eating and having fun like we usually do but for some reason I can't shake off the feeling that something is wrong. I feel restless and look around. Not seeing anything wrong around me I look outside. At that moment in time I see something flying towards the window. I see a gas canister coming towards us.