2

Silence. That's all I hear from them for a while. They shift uncomfortably and give each other glances. Like I'm forcing them to reveal their biggest fucking secret in the world. Eventually Ara speaks up.

"Someone took a video of you walking in and out of the place that you work and has sent it to everyone in the school."

My eyes widen in shock.

Shit! No! No one was suppose to find out! It was suppose to be a secret!

"How the fuck did people find out it was me? I always make sure I'm secretive and that no one notices me," I whispered angrily. This was not what I wanted to be hearing today. I hang my head in my hands. Tears are threatening to come out of my eyes. Oh god I am so screwed. Big time.

"We don't know Minnie but your going to need to tell your boss and just be more careful."

I place my hands flat on the table and look down in anger, not touching my food, having lost my appetite. After a while of not being able to stand the stares and whispers, I stand up from the table and walk out of school back home.

I'm not worried about my parents catching me skipping school because they won't be home until the early hours of the morning. Once I get home I fling my bag on the floor and jump on my bed and get under the covers. I decide to have a nap before I have to go to work. I set the alarm to wake me up in about 4 hours and drift off into a dreamless sleep.

My alarm goes off. I groan and turn it off before groggily climbing out of bed. I lay my clothes out on my bed and get into a shower. Once fully scrubbed and washed I wrap myself in a towel and sit at my vanity table. I apply the makeup the way my boss wants me to wear it. A bit more than just light but not too heavy and so it shows off the shape of my face. I apply my eye make up so my eyes pop out but in an eye catching way and it matches with my outfit.

I then pack my work uniform and make up into my bag as well as other essentials. Once I'm done, I grab everything else I need and head to the bus stop. I sit down and put my headphones in while I wait for the bus listening to my favourite boy group Exo. I smile to myself when my favourite song comes on, Lotto. I don't know what it is about this song but I just love it.

Eventually the bus arrives and I make my way to the back of the bus. I rest my head against the window and look out, watching the houses and scenery pass by.

Eventually the bus reaches my stop and I get out. I take a deep breath mentally preparing myself for the night ahead. I begin walk to work and once I arrive, I walk round to the back entrance. I smile at the guard as I walk through the door.

I head to the back of the building and prepare to get ready. I don't start for another 30 minutes so I decide to go on my phone. Once it hits 5 minutes before my show, I plug my phone into charge and walk to the back of the stage. I'm nervous and excited. I never know what's going to happen but it's dancing and it's what I love even if this is not what I want my future to be. I hear someone speaking through a mic and know they are announcing me. I prepare to walk out and I finally hear-

"Candy!!!!"

I take a deep breath before stepping out onto the stage. Time to shine.

The lights dim down and I start to dance through the beads and silk at the back of the stage. I continue to dance my way to the front of the stage where I drop down to the floor. I start to do some teasing and hear some catcalls and whistles from the customers. I turn around, stand up and walk to the centre. While I dance I look into the crowd and see at the back 7 handsome men. They stand out from the crowd though. They are dresses in suits and are slouched in their seats looking as if they own the place while everyone else seems to be wearing rumpled up clothes that they just threw on. There is something about them that captivates me and keeps me locked in, but I gave my head a slight shake and carry on with my dance.

Even though I only dance for about 10 minutes it feels like it's been 30 minutes but I've loved every second of it.

When its nearly to the end of the song I walk seductively to the back of the stage, back to the beads and silk, where I pose provocatively in time to the last beat.

The lights flash out and as soon as they do and no one in the crowd can see me, I head to the back room again where I prepare for my next dance until I feel someone tap on my shoulder. Turning around I see that it's Joonho one of the best male dancers I have ever seen.

"Hey Joonho. What's up?"

"The sky."

I roll my eyes and laugh at that. It's one of our little things we do. We always name something that is up when one or the other asks it.  We usually say the sky but sometimes one of us comes out with something different.

"Funny, now what do you want?"

"JB told me to tell you that you have someone wanting you to give them a private dance."

"Okay thanks hun tell JB I'll be as quick as possible."

Joonho nods and walks off, leaving me feeling more nervous than when I had to go dance on stage. I've never give a private dance to anyone before. I quickly get changed into an outfit that is provided for private sessions and head to the room once I'm done.

I knock on the door and walk in when I hear a call. I shut the door and bow while saying hi and introducing myself. I make my over to the speakers and play the song I want. I stand up and turn to look at the clients, I freeze.

It's them. The seven males who were sat in the back. I quickly recover from my shock and start to do my job. I dance in the centre for them all and also pick out individuals to dance in front of specifically. Once the song finally stops. I bow to them again one by one.

I start to speak once I've straightened up.

"I hope you enjoyed the service that I provided for you today. If you would like to arrange for another private session in the future then you can book one from Minwoo at the entrance or from Mr. Lim the owner or ask the barperson to pass along the date and time and who you would like to Minwoo or Mr. Lim. Thank you for using me tonight and I hope you enjoy the rest of your evening."

With that I bow again and walk out of the room. I didn't know I was holding my breath until I lean against the closed door. Once I had myself collected I walk to the back room and start getting ready to pack up for home. It's a rule that once you have performed a private dance, you are to have the rest of the night off. I decided to go to the bar and have a couple of drinks before heading home and falling onto my bed after I had got changed into my pajama's and washed my face.

I immediately start falling to sleep as soon as my head hits the pillow but not before an image of them flashes through my mind.

Who are they?