40

Seokjin sighs softly and rubs the bridge of his nose with the index finger and thumb of his left hand. It really is true. Min Young had grabbed him nearly half an hour after he gave her the tests and dragged him to his office. She then sat him down and placed the tests on top of the desk. She then moved to stand next to him and crossed her arms waiting for him to look and speak.

He had currently been sat there staring at the tests for what felt like hours but in reality was probably ten or fifthteen minutes. He just didn't know what to say. Min Young was pregnant and Yoongi in nine months was going to be a dad to either a baby boy or a baby girl. He never saw this happening. 

How would the child even live in this environment? They are the biggest mafia in Korea and at least all of the members are to a certain degree psychotic and loved to kill and spill the blood of their enemies or anyone who crossed their path whether they knew them or not. Would the child be like their parents? Or would they hate all of this? Would they be able to survive? And what about rival gangs? They would want to kidnap the child and use them for ransom? 

So many things are running through his mind. Concern not just for the child but for Yoongi and Min Young. He cares about them both deeply. He doesn't want anything bad to happen to either of them or their new child. He knows they wouldn't be able to handle it if anything bad happened. Just look at what Yoongi went through when Min Young was taken multiple times. How the hell is he going to handle that if its his flesh and blood? But then what if he doesn't even want a child?

"How do you feel about this Min Young?" Seokjin asks the girl standing at his side, staring at him. He leans back in his seat. He places his elbow on the chair handle and rests his head on his palm.

"While it may be seriously unexpected and I think I'm a bit too young to have one, I am also happy," Min Young replies a slight smile on her face, her hand unconsciously coming up to rest on her stomach. 

Seokjin smiled when he saw that. Well at least one half of the couple is happy about the unexpected turn of events. That's good. Hopefully they can convince Yoongi it's good as well. He motions for Min Young to sit down. They have some more stuff to discuss. Namely a hospital appointment. 

"Okay so the hospital. Do you want it tomorrow or what?" 

"I would prefer to have it tomorrow. We can also say we are going out to like the cinema or shopping or something. That way we won't have to sneak out and if we are caught we won't have to try thinking up a lie or anything."

"Yeah that's what I was thinking. The question is do we bring one or two other people with us or not?"

Min Young pauses at that. If they bring someone they would have to tell them that she is pregnant and are going to the hospital to have positive proof and they would have the keep this quiet until Min Young tells everyone. On the other hand, while they are out they can be extra protection in public and even stand outside the door while her and Seokjin speak to the doctor, keeping guard. But who do they ask? She doesn't want to ask one of the other members of BTS. They might not be able to keep it secret from Yoongi. TXT are a bit too young in her opinion. That leaves Monsta X and Got7. 

"Mark."

"You want Mark to come with us?"

"Yeah I do. I'd feel comfortable if he was with us."

"Okay," Seokjin says nodding his head. "He is thinking of becoming a doctor as well and working beside me in the clinic so this will be good for him. I'll send him a message asking to come here now." 

Seokjin grabbed his phone from his jean pocket and pulled Mark's  number up on his screen. His clicked the message icon.

Seokjinnie
Hey Mark can you come up to the doctor's office please. I need to speak to you.