37

(BDSM is mentioned in this chapter.)

Yoongi pulled me through the whole house up to his bedroom. He took me into his closet and over to the mirror. I start to feel excited. The plan worked. Well for me anyway even though the second part wasn't meant to happen. But anything that helps me is welcome in my opinion.

Once he has the mirror pulled to one side he grabs my wrist again and roughly yanks me in before sealing the room back off. The lights instantly come on. Yoongi doesn't say anything. He just moves to stand in front of the bed, facing me. His slightly parts his feet, evenly distributing his weight. His arms are crossed over his chest. And he stands there glaring at me.

I carried on standing in front of the door, having not moved since we entered. I knew I was in trouble but I still felt excited by the promise of being with Yoongi again. I stood there silently waiting for him to tell me what to do. The silence was killing me though. Was he not going to do anything?

"Come here now," Yoongi commanded. His tone of voice was cold and filled with promise of punishment. 

I took a deep breath and tried not to smile. How I managed it I don't know. When I was only a couple of steps away from him I stopped. 

"Take your dress off."

I pulled my hands to the back of the dress and unzipped it. I let it go and it pooled on the floor around my heels. 

"Get on your knees. Bow your head and look at the floor." 

I complied with his orders. I quickly did as he asked and got onto my knees, my hands resting on my bare thighs. I didn't dare to look up. I could sense him circling me and stop at my back. I didn't dare lift up my head to see what he was doing. I had gone into full submissive form.

I heard movement behind me. I was anxious to see what he was doing but he was angry and I didn't want to make him more mad. He also hadn't told me that I was allowed to lift my head up. I felt him come up behind me. A hand grabbed my hair and pulled my head back sharply. I let out a slight gasp. It was painful but pleasure spikes were shooting all over my body. 

"Hands behind your back now," Yoongi growled in my ear, his breath on the outer shell making me shiver. 

I placed my hands behind me and felt him roughly tie them together. The fabric felt soft and cold but I didn't know what he used but it didn't cut into my flesh or anything. I kept looking at the floor not daring to lift my eyes up. This was Master now. Yoongi was gone. This hard, cold, dominant man had taken his place instead of the fun, loving one. 

"Stand up and lay down on the bed on your back."

Oh god. I loved his voice like this. He was growling the commands at me and his voice had gone deeper than it usually was. I licked my lips in anticipation. I don't know if I could wait for what was to come but I couldn't tell him to hurry up. I was not in charge. 

I climbed onto the bed trying to keep myself steady on my knees and when I was at the centre I laid down. I could feel the softness of the bed. It was so comfy. The sheets were made of silk. It feel light and cool against my bare skin. I stared up at the ceiling while I waited for Master to give me more commands.

He came into my field of vision and my eyes automatically moved to look directly at him. He crawled onto the bed beside me and told me to lift me head up. I did as I was told and black fabric was wrapped over my eyes. A blindfold. I felt him tie it at the back of my head. When he was down a let my head lie back down on the bed. 

My breath was sawing out between my lips. I was so excited. I couldn't hide it. I was ready for anything he was about to do. I began to shift slightly on the bed because of this. I felt something cold being attached to my left ankle and then my right. My legs were spread apart. I gave each leg a shake and could hear rattling. Handcuffs or chain? I didn't know but there was still enough movement for me to be able to bent or straighten my legs as I pleased. I kept them bent.