Author's note

Hi everyone !

And welcome to the end of Mafia Love.
This book has been an absolute journey for me. And it's now finished. 

I loved writing this book and coming up with ideas to make it more interesting while trying also to not make it boring and long-winded. I don't know if I accomplished this but I love the way it turned at any way for my first time.

Its been difficult writing this. I've had writers block so much, it would be sitting in my drafts waiting and gathering dust more than it was actually being written. A lot of research went into a few parts so it could be more real and trying to remember the most important details so I could bring it in later in the storyline was the hardest. I have notes galore sat on my phone with so many details T-T. 

I hope you enjoyed my book as much as I loved writing it. I know the storyline is a bit well used but I hope I was able to put a bit of a different spin that it kept you interesting and feeling what the characters felt in the moments. 

I would love to give my best friend JoonieWalker for continuously hyping me throughout the process from start to end. They are my biggest supporter and I couldn't have done this without them otherwise this book would still be stuck at like the first 5 chapters and left there. 

This story will also be edited at some point and move from being a BTS story to a Non-BTS story and character names will be changed.

I hope you all let me know your thoughts and feeling about this book and what your favourite parts are. And hopefully I'll see you again for another different story.

Until next time 

Bye!! <33