9

"You said you wanted a job so how about you work for me."

Wow no hi or please have a seat. Before I can even get through the door they are really bombarding me with words. And what does he mean "work for him"?

"Excuse me but how can I work for you? With this house and shit you are probably a lawyer or something. You are all."

I see him smirk before responding

"Oh no babygirl we aren't lawyers. Quite the opposite in fact."

Huh?

I look at them all puzzled while they are smirk and snigger with the fact that I don't know. But like come on. How the hell am I suppose to know their jobs? Its got to be something seriously high paying if they can afford to live like this.

"Ever heard of BTS."

"What? As in the Bangtan Bo-"

I stop what I was about to say as realisation hits me and my blood runs cold. I take an involuntary step back, my hand coming up my body to rest at the base of my neck. I thought my life maybe could have gotten better but no. Wishful thinking on my part as its just gotten possibly worse. They always say to never speak so soon because life will always fine some way to make your life a living hell. Even more than it can be. And.

Well.

That's just what's happened to me.

"I see you finally realise who and what we are."

"Your like the biggest mafia group in Korea," I gulp before I ask my next question. "Are you going to kill me?"

"No. I already told you we are saving you."

"But why? Why an insignificant, worthless, pathetic girl like me?"

As soon as the words and the question come out of my mouth all their eyes go cold and they truly start to look scary, some even growling. I gulp in fear and take another step back scared of what they might do to me. They stop growling when they see that but the angry looks don't disappear.

"We wont hurt you, don't worry."

All I can do is nod. Yeah like I'm really in any position to believe anything that they say. Especially when they all look like they currently do.

"Okay well first off I'll introduce you to everyone. The one with the blonde hair and broad shoulders is Kim Seokjin the oldest member."

"Hello I'm Worldwide Handsome," He smiles and waves at me so I smile and wave back.

"Otherwise just known as Jin, he is our doctor and also clean up. He gives us medical aid and when there has been an accident he will make sure it looks like nothing has happened.  The guy with the purple hair is Kim Namjoon or RM. He is our strategy expert and my right hand man."

He just nods at me and doesn't say anything so I just nod back.

"Next is Jung Hoseok or Jhope. He is the guy with the pink and grey hair. He is our explosives expert."

"I'm your hope, your my hope, I'm Jhope."

He has such a cheerful aura I just can't help myself smiling and releasing a little giggle.

"Silver and blue over there is Park Jimin and he is the pimp. He gathers information with the help of his girls."

"Hi! I'd love for us to be friends!!"

His eyes disappear and become crescents and I can't help but uwu at the sight. It's just so cute.

"The one with the red mullet is Kim Taehyung or V."

"V? Why do they call you that?"

"It stands for Victory and I always show a V with my fingers when we have accomplished something."

His voice is so deep. I can't do anything but stare at him. His voice is just amazing, imagine what he would-

Yeah okay we ain't going there girl.

"He is our hacker. And should I say one of the best in the world."

"No hyung I AM the best."

I look at him and he has such a huge boxy smile and it makes me feel relaxed and calm, I just smile back at him.

"And finally we have the coconut head and the maknae Jeon Jeongguk or Jungkook."

"So what is your part in the group?"

"Anything that is or can be made into a weapon. Guns, knives, plastics, wooden. I can make it deadly."

"Wow okay then. So who are you?" I turn to the male who had been introducing everyone. I know of BTS but I don't know the members and their leader.

"I'm the leader Min Yoongi or Suga."

"Suga?" I ask with a tilt of my head. What a weird code name for a leader to have.

"Yes," He says not elaborating on the subject.

"Well it's nice to meet you all I guess then," I say while bowing to them all individually.

"So you said something about me working for you?"

"Yes and with you having done what you did as a job before we were thinking of putting you to work under Jimin and have you gather information which is actually the most important job but also unfortunately the most dangerous one."

I think about it for a few moments before answering. I mean it's something I know how to do and yes it may be dangerous but so what. If I'm careful, apart from being killed, what could go wrong?

"Sure. I'll do it. When do I start and how much will I earn?"

Jimin starts to speak so I turn to him.

"Well seen as it's Wednesday we shall go shopping tomorrow for clothes and other things. On Friday I will take you to your new work place where I will introduce you to the other girls and boys that work there. On Saturday you will go back and just watch the other workers to see how the place runs but also you can see who the regulars are as you won't be just a dancer, you will also work behind the bar and be a waitress hopefully. I know it's a lot but if you can do all three it will be extremely helpful and it's mean you will earn about 750,000 a day."

I choke and stutter when he tells me how much I'll earn a day. I never use to get this much even with the amount of dancing I did.

"That surprises you?"

"Yes. I didn't think I'd earn that much."

"Well it's only a starting point after a while when you become better your wage will be upped."

I just sit there will my mouth wide open. It probably looks disgusting but I don't care. I could possibly earn even more. Like who wouldn't be shocked by that amount of money? It also means I'll be able to look for my own place quicker than I thought.

"So, what do you say?"

I stay silent for a while just going over the pros and cons. I don't want to rush into this. For fuck sake, I mean come on, this is the most dangerous gang in all of Korea. This isn't something you want to rush head-on into without fully thinking about it first.

"Where will I sleep though?"

"For now here," Yoongi says looking at me with a blank face waiting for my answer

I look at them all and see them with blank faces giving nothing away. I decide to take a chance.

"I will work for you."

I see their faces break into a smile before Taehyung and Jimin rushes forward to hug me.

"So what's first then?"

"We are going to teach you how to do everything. You need to be able to protect yourself at all costs while collecting the relevant information."

"Okay and when will you teach me?"

"Monday. So rest up it's going to be brutal."